ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

I didn't plan to get any of these graded, unless cost of grading comes down significantly in a distant future. That said, I can potentially see myself maybe giving CGA a go at some point just for the fun of seeing what I get back.

There are definitely a fair share of bad decisions in this shipment though, so probably best I avoid sinking more $ into them!
I wanna see the bad decisions! 🤣

Great discussion here boys , I'm in the middle of kicking off my first experience with SMC. Reading this thread was what got me up and going.
Plus, can't keep paying the criminal price of shipping from U.S ebay.
Now just need the government to chip in and improve the OZ $ for even more card goodness.

Great discussion here boys , I'm in the middle of kicking off my first experience with SMC. Reading this thread was what got me up and going.
Plus, can't keep paying the criminal price of shipping from U.S ebay.
Now just need the government to chip in and improve the OZ $ for even more card goodness.
Remember, total order must be under 1000AU!

550 is my sweet spot.

Not get caught out

For sealed Product the New USPS Priority option will start being a lot cheaper as they do not care about Dimensional weight or "Out of Area".
Max limit is 20 pounds and USPS Priority mail is about 2 weeks instead of a few days like Fedex. But still a good option if trying to save Funds.

For sealed Product the New USPS Priority option will start being a lot cheaper as they do not care about Dimensional weight or "Out of Area".
Max limit is 20 pounds and USPS Priority mail is about 2 weeks instead of a few days like Fedex. But still a good option if trying to save Funds.
Fantastic news.

Might need to start being more patient ;)

I just tried USPS and their "priority" service.

Was meant to be a 5 business day delivery time and the item ended up spending 12 days sitting in Chicago. What's worse is that people from outside of the US have no way of contacting USPS. I will be sticking with Fedex... far more reliable.

Shipped on 22nd Nov and still yet to arrive.

Last edited:
Appreciate the advice
I just tried USPS and their "priority" service.

Was meant to be a 5 business day delivery time and the item ended up spending 12 days sitting in Chicago. What's worse is that people from outside of the US have mo way of contacting USPS. I will be sticking with Fedex... far more reliable.

Shipped on 22nd Nov and still yet to arrive.
long time to wait, not exactly priority
you think that has more to do with december xmas period, with the obvious world wide increase in mail shipping delays?

Appreciate the advice

long time to wait, not exactly priority
you think that has more to do with december xmas period, with the obvious world wide increase in mail shipping delays?

Not really. 10 days of complete inaction for something that should be delivered in 5 is unforgivable. What am i paying USD$50 for? And the fact that there is no way you can even contact them about an international package is complete bs in this day and age.

Just for comparison. Panini redemption sent via FedEx 13/12/22, delivered 20/12/22.

Not really. 10 days of complete inaction for something that should be delivered in 5 is unforgivable. What am i paying USD$50 for? And the fact that there is no way you can even contact them about an international package is complete bs in this day and age.
true that...
the no international contact is very strange and would be incredibly frustrating

Has anyone ordered from Amazon to Oregon?

I've got a box that has ended up and marked as delivered by UPS in Tualatin, OR...which I believe is where the Shipitto and Amazon are located and am worried it's been sent to the wrong address

My SMC details are clear on all the trackings and addresses, but I'm worried it's gone into the shipping abyss.

6 days delivery from Arizona to Adelaide, brilliant service... feel like a kid on Christmas morning
20230123_105424.jpg

Back
Top Bottom