ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

Thanks guys. I'm planning to declare the full amount and fully insure them just curious what the customs charges have been for people.

Thanks guys. I'm planning to declare the full amount and fully insure them just curious what the customs charges have been for people.
Be carefull.I sent some cards to NZ,and said they were worth 250.00 Australian dollars,and the person receiving them had to pay another 170.00 NZ dollars before customs would release them.

You can declare whatever figure you want to customs, and it has no bearing on the insurance value as it is provided by a 3rd party

Can someone please talk me through this ship my cards request shipment page like I was 5 years old? Because I'm trying to ship my cards back to Australia and have no idea what to put into the customs value box, I've read through past comments but I'm still confused as I've never done this before. I have about 13 cards in my account (worth $30-$100). If someone could tell me what to put in the customs box I would be very appreciative.

The charges should be:
5% import duty on the value of the cards +
10% GST one the value of the cards, insurance and shipping

My last shipment from Shipmycards was for 13 packages containing nearly 400 cards. I showed for customs $10US per package and insured for $500US. Postage was USPS priority and cost $87US about $106AU. Which is under $13US per package which is a great saving. You have to add Shipmycards fees to this to as well.

My last shipment from Shipmycards was for 13 packages containing nearly 400 cards. I showed for customs $10US per package and insured for $500US. Postage was USPS priority and cost $87US about $106AU. Which is under $13US per package which is a great saving. You have to add Shipmycards fees to this to as well.
Was this before USPS suspended packages to Australia? How long did USPS priority take to get here?

You didnt want to go fedex?

Was this before USPS suspended packages to Australia? How long did USPS priority take to get here?

You didnt want to go fedex?
It was around 10 to 14 days. Had a shipment from Burbank with free shipping it was shipped on the 15th Sept and arrived on 14th Oct. It left around the date of the ban. Another shipment was shipped on 10th Oct about 2 days before the ban and is still in the US system.

Anyone had anything go missing with SMC? I had something delivered to Oregon on the 19th October but still hasn't hit my inventory in Arizona.

I raised the issue with the helpdesk last Friday and have yet to receive a response from them which is strange because in the past, they have always responded to me within 24 hours.

Luckily the items in question only cost $33US but at that price they were an absolutely bargain and it would cost me a lot more if I had to purchase them again!

Anyone had anything go missing with SMC? I had something delivered to Oregon on the 19th October but still hasn't hit my inventory in Arizona.

I raised the issue with the helpdesk last Friday and have yet to receive a response from them which is strange because in the past, they have always responded to me within 24 hours.

Luckily the items in question only cost $33US but at that price they were an absolutely bargain and it would cost me a lot more if I had to purchase them again!

Nope. Everything from OR has ended up there.

It seems more frequent that items are missing or put into other people's boxes

It was around 10 to 14 days. Had a shipment from Burbank with free shipping it was shipped on the 15th Sept and arrived on 14th Oct. It left around the date of the ban. Another shipment was shipped on 10th Oct about 2 days before the ban and is still in the US system.
The shipment that I said was shipped on the 10th Oct. was actually shipped on the 30th Sept and it arrived today 9tt Nov..

Something landed in my box recently that wasn't mine. What are you missing?

Back
Top Bottom