Sharks Vs. Warriors Round 22 Game Day Signatures

WarriorFanInOz

The Warrior Collector
Real Name
Stephen
eBay User
warriorfaninoz
Geez it was freakin cold, I was wearing my scarf around my ears. Good to see Steve Price on the circuit. It was the first time that they saw those Scanlens Cards that Hobo hooked me up with (Cheers Mate). Met 2 other card collectors that hadn't heard about this site. Hopefully they will sign up.

If any Warriors are reading this thanks for the autographs
and congrats on the win.
Cheers
WarriorFanInOz

img004.jpg img006.jpg img005.jpg

img005.jpg

img006.jpg

img004.jpg

thats simply awesome Stephen. Glad ur spreading the good word about the site.

great collection of sig's right there, well done mate.

did pricey etc sign the back of the scanlens on purpose or as requested?

Tony Iro... simply Awesome

wow all that in the one night, maybe next year you can get inu and mateo in your collection too..

hopefully they can help you guys out.. good players but mateo for $400k a year, im interested in your opinion on that? thats abit much for me.

did pricey etc sign the back of the scanlens on purpose or as requested?

Tony Iro... simply Awesome

By request mate

logo's are Maloney, Heremaia, Ta'ai and Latimore.
May grab some more signatures before they leave i missed a few.
Its a shame the Sharks have given up home games to the Warriors for the next 3 years

hopefully they can help you guys out.. good players but mateo for $400k a year, im interested in your opinion on that? thats abit much for me.

For my mind it's a bargain....if they can get some consistency out of him OR look at it this way much better value than Inglis at $600 -$650k a year IMO.

Ross

For my mind it's a bargain....if they can get some consistency out of him OR look at it this way much better value than Inglis at $600 -$650k a year IMO.

Ross

wow, is that how much broncos got him for? thats abit much for a centre.. i guess $400 is year isnt so bad anymore haha.

Back
Top Bottom