Series 2

You shood just email them and say you want to be on the mailing list, thats all I did...dunno if they will do it tho since we wont be chasing them next year

Im told its also effecting the AFL release so put this one down to Select non ability to deal with Chinese printers.

In response to a question "is there going to be a series 2 nrl collector cards" Select responded "Unsure at this point, Michael. Will hopefully be letting our loyal fans know in the near future."

Doesn't sound too promising

If there isn't a Series 2 what will happen to all the Top Prospects cards? Sold by Wangy at $20 a pop?

In response to a question "is there going to be a series 2 nrl collector cards" Select responded "Unsure at this point, Michael. Will hopefully be letting our loyal fans know in the near future."

If there isn't a Series 2 what will happen to all the Top Prospects cards? Sold by Wangy at $20 a pop?

there obviously is ? we have seen the johnson and tariq sims tp's?

Its not possible that at this late stage they "dont know" if a release is coming out.

Why do they persist in insulting everyones intelligence?

Why cant they communicate with their customers like a normal company would??

Its just arrogance and is totally pathetic.

Dont care if this comes out or not. I aint spending another cent with these morons.

This is what I posted on Select's facebook wall in response to their statement:

Di, I am at a loss to understand how your company can be 'unsure at this point' if there is going to be a series 2 for 2012 on the 18th of June, I mean the auto's would have been signed and printing either complete for near done etc for packaging and shipping back to OZ by now. I am not sure if Select understand the message they are sending to collectors with statements such as that. There are thousands of loyal NRL collectors who are willing to spend many thourands of dollars on your last product in the hope that it is something special and a comment like that above treats us like a bunch of muppets..........

Shaun Johnson is gonna be pissed if he signed all those cards for nothing! :lol:

Seriously I'm not bothered either way. I'm a lot more excited about the ESP release ... it would be a good money saver if there was no series two this year, and if I don't have to give any money to Select ever again then I'll be a happy man. This latest debacle sums up that company to a tee.

Joel Edwards Top Prospect doesn't exactly leave me drooling either. He's crap! haha

Back
Top Bottom