For Sale Selling ALL of my NRL cards (4 SALE) PRICES DROPPED / EVERYTHING MUST GO A.S.A.P !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Selling ALL of my NRL cards (4 SALE) PRICES DROPPED / EVERYTHING MUST GO A.S.A.P

i wouldnt mind the state of origin steel set.

Re: Selling ALL of my NRL cards (4 SALE) PRICES DROPPED / EVERYTHING MUST GO A.S.A.P

Any 2010 nrl cards????

hi camo,

unfortunately no i do not have any 2010 nrl cards, i quit collecting last year 2009 , hence the reason why im treying to sell everything

ive only got whats up on the sale list mate

freeballs

i wouldnt mind the state of origin steel set.

sending you PM

I'll take the 2009 NRL Select Champions: Complete Jersey Die Cut Set (195/195) = $80 FREE POSTAGE (@ 41c each) If you still have it??

Paypal transaction??

Hey.. I'll take the 2009 Jersey Die Cuts.. :) .. The Champions set for $80.. You do up a trade and it's as good as sold!!

sold remaining 1995 stuff thanks to ooneil

not many cards remaining now , thanks to everyone

any takers on these last couple ?? cant wait until i have 0 cards in my room !!!

Re: ALL NRL Series (TRADE/SALE List) LOOK !!! Added...1995 Dynamic - Coca Cola full s

bump it up,

anyone want this cowboys redeemed predictor ?

its the only one i have left and it must be missing the rest of its set somewhere , lol :D

open to offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom