For Sale Selling ALL of my NRL cards (4 SALE) PRICES DROPPED / EVERYTHING MUST GO A.S.A.P !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SELLING ALL OF MY NRL CARDS (SALE List) PRICES DROPPED MEGA SALE LOOK !!!!!!!

mark nsw i would like to buy 2008 reece williams sketch card SK8 from u please let me know if that is ok thanks wayne

Re: SELLING ALL OF MY NRL CARDS (SALE List) PRICES DROPPED MEGA SALE LOOK !!!!!!!

mark have u got reece williams SK8 from 2008 select sketch card 4 sale if so how much cheers wayne

Hi, I am interested in the following cards.

1994 Masters captains choice
cc4 and cc5

1995 always coke Full set

1995 series 2 state of origin Full set

and

2007 Jarrad Hayne.

Kind regards Ellen Kerr.

bump it to the top.

2 new top prospects added to sale list (winterstein and dugan)

hi mark,
i have a steve walters redemption card in the first series of 94 season card signed # 170 / 1000, just wondering how much it would be worth? and also in the 92 regina series my paul harragon and micheal langfield cards there details are on each others cards, is that rare? cheers jacpike

Re: SELLING ALL OF MY NRL CARDS (SALE List) Top Prospects UP ON EBAY AUCTION LOOK !!!

bump it to the top,

remaining top prospects have been put up on ebay for AUCTION, starting @ $25 each.

Auction ends this sunday 29th, GRAB A BARGAIN !!!

Find ebay links in the first post....

Re: SELLING ALL OF MY NRL CARDS (SALE List) Top Prospects UP ON EBAY AUCTION LOOK !!!

weekend bump,

top prospect ebay auctions end tomorrow (sunday) goodluck

bump it to the top,

09 NRL Classic - Top Prospects are up on ebay for auction.

Auction ends today , sunday 29th november. view first sale post for ebay links....

goodluck.

(NOTE: things are slowly but surely selling, get in quick if you want anything, im open to offers etc, dont be shy, i say everything here MUST BE SOLD...)

Re: SELLING ALL OF MY NRL CARDS (SALE List) CHEAP NRL PREDICTORS ON EBAY LOOK !!!!!!!

bump it to the top,

things starting to sell, jump in quick to grab whats left.

Re: SELLING ALL OF MY NRL CARDS (SALE List) CHEAP NRL PREDICTORS ON EBAY LOOK !!!!!!!

list updated and prices dropped,

MUST SELL EVERYTHING !!!

---------- Post added 06-12-2009 at 08:47 AM ----------

let the christmas clearance begin,

absolutely everything must go !!!

Re: Selling ALL of my NRL cards (4 SALE) CHRISTMAS CLEARANCE / PRICES DROPPED MUST GO

christmas clearance time, tonnes of stuff has sold.

prices dropped and open to offers.....grab something while you still can :thumbsup:

Re: Selling ALL of my NRL cards (4 SALE) CHRISTMAS CLEARANCE / PRICES DROPPED MUST GO

christmas eve bump,

prices dropped, must sell everything

merry christmas to all

bump it up , MUST SELL EVERYTHING A.S.A.P , open to offers.....

Re: Selling ALL of my NRL cards (4 SALE) PRICES DROPPED / EVERYTHING MUST GO A.S.A.P

Any 2010 nrl cards????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom