Select Upcoming Series Info

Could it be a Royce, Dustin and Cochin signature?! Not to mention a fourth signee be it Ian Stewart or Bruce Monteith for the tigers?! That's the one I'd certainly chase for my non-gws components of my PC lol

Below info supplied by Andrew from footycardstrader, thx for the update

Hi there card collectors!

Around this time of the year, the second series by Select is on its way.

According to the Select spin masters, they have said this may well be one of the best sets ever, but alas much information is now held back until the product has been released. Stay tuned for a video of our box break and judge for yourself!

2018 AFL Select Legacy releases tomorrow - Friday 3rd August 2018

The next installment of Hall of Fame inductees (Series 5) with 30 cards in the set, along with an LE version, numbered to 750. Draft Pick Signatures have also been added again, with each card numbered to 180, along with Certified Signatures, also numbered to 180. The key signature hits are Hall of Fame Legends signatures, with each numbered to 110.

"The key signature hits are Hall of Fame Legends signatures, with each numbered to 110."

Assuming one per case and if 540 cases (as mentioned by others on here) that's 110 x 4 = 440

Does that mean there's another card or cards limited to 100 altogether - one per case for the remaining 100 cases?

It just might be something special as a bonus like the IC's last year as the remaining 100! Could well be the monster signature we're still anticipating

I suspected that when a father/son card was readvertised by a seller earlier. Wasn’t going to say anything because I thought I could have been jumping to conclusions. That would be a big card for Geelong collectors, but shame if you don’t collect Geelong though. If that’s right hopefully there’s more than just the Abletts.

Not sure if i would buy one Ablett Sr in a geelong guernsey, maybe he could be pictured in his hawthorn guernsey like his rc. lol

image.jpeg

Someone has just uploaded a screen shot of the Legacy checklist elsewhere and the card is an Ablett Snr and Jnr dual signature redemption. I think in this case the hype has exceeded the reality as both Abletts have already signed for Select in previous releases. Snr has an “unparalleled” card in Geelong colours and Jnr has a Brownlow medal card in Geelong colours.

Last edited:
Interesting News Release The Night Before The Big Release

Select Footy Cards
17 mins ·
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING REDEMPTIONS
From our Select Legacy series onward, we will now be delivering all redeemed cards with a security seal similar to the one in this picture. Each card will be checked by our team for any manufacturing damage, then sealed and sent.
Collectors will have 2 weeks from the date of redemption to contact our Support team at [email protected] if they notice any imperfections on their cards. After this time, and once the seal is broken, cards will not be replaced.

Back
Top Bottom