Select Upcoming Series Info

These are nice

9A26FD8E-1AC7-4B8D-863E-FA70C27BB662.jpeg

Here are the odds i worked out based on cases and cards listed in this thread and on the boxes, i would say an educated guess, but it is probably just a guess...:p
Number of cases 540, number of boxes 6,480. packets per case 432.
Legend signature (4) numbered to 110. thats 1 per case, leaving 100 other case cards, as mentioned by phantom sports.
or legend signature (4) numbered to 180 is 1 per case.
draft pick signature (18) numbered to 180 and certified signature (18) numbered to 180, that's 1 per box, a certified or draft not both.
afl hall of fame limited edition (750 numbered sets) of 30 players is 1 per 12 packets or 3 per box. there are also hall of fame common cards that are not numbered, as per the last release with the parallel limited edition red backed numbered cards.
if premiership predictors are gold and platinum and 1 per box is 360 cards per team, so there could be 300 gold and 60 platinum per team.
if premiership predictors are 1 per 2 boxes then this is 180 cards per team, maybe 150 gold and 30 platinum.
medal cards (5) 1 per 216 packets (6 boxes)
Influential /30 (18) 1:432 packs from ECH
Case cards greene and cloke, which is 220 numbered cards each, and 50 signed cards each. odds of a signature case card are 1 every 5.4 cases.
leave the parallels, all australians, future hall of fame (could be as bad as the sheehan selects in ff) a bit of a tossers set, and any other subsets to someone a little smarter than me. :)

This is what i came up with, its only a guess.
Holographic Parallel 1 : 3
Hof Legend Card 1 : 72
Hall Of Fame 1 : 1
Hall Of Fame Limited 1 : 12
Hof Legend Signature and 1 other redemption 1 : 432
Future Hall Of Fame 1 : 216
Medal Card 1 : 72
Certified Signature or Draft Pick Signature 1 : 36
All Australian 1 : 6
Rookie Card 1 : 18
Premiership Predictors 1 : 36
Case Card Green & Cloke 1 Per Case
Monster Redemption or this so called booklet card 1 : 10 Cases

So glad premiership predictors are back! Well done Select and after all this could be an even better release than Certified!?

Had a go at a possible list of the 32 players on these Future Hall of Fame cards. Tried to give teams with fewer HoF cards/parallels/legends/legend sigs more cards in this set - and apparently every team gets at least one. Open to thoughts!

R. Sloane
S. Black
J. Brown
L. Hodge
P. Cripps
S. Pendlebury
D. Swan
D. Fletcher
N. Fyfe
M. Pavlich
G. Ablett
P. Dangerfield
J. Selwood
T. Lynch
J. Kelly
C. Ward
S. Burgoyne
S. Mitchell
J. Roughead
N. Jones
B. Harvey
K. Cornes
R. Gray
D. Martin
J. Riewoldt
N. Riewoldt
L. Franklin
A. Goodes
D. Cox
J. Kennedy
M. Bontempelli
R. Murphy

pretty good list, glad to see the starting 22 for west coast were listed. cyril might get a leg in instead of roughy. but i like it. wonder what the odds will be?

Yep i like it mate! Very good list. You could sneak in kade simpson and corchin as premiership caotain and brownlow medalist
Yep very fair calls, Cotchin could easily get in ahead of J Riewoldt - I doubt Richmond will get three given they will have Royce Hart Legend cards to collect. Simpson also maybe ahead of P Cripps.
pretty good list, glad to see the starting 22 for west coast were listed. cyril might get a leg in instead of roughy. but i like it. wonder what the odds will be?
Haha, I only picked two Eagles which I thought was more than fair given we don't have any HoF cards to chase! Cyril vs Roughy also could go either way.

Thoughts on cousins??
You mean Ben getting a Future HoF card? Probably retired a bit too long ago?

Judd of course is the obvious one I missed. Thought of him before I started the list then completely forgot. You'd think he's a certainty to be in there somewhere - whether that's in Blues or Eagles colours I'm not sure!

You mean Ben getting a Future HoF card? Probably retired a bit too long ago?

Judd of course is the obvious one I missed. Thought of him before I started the list then completely forgot. You'd think he's a certainty to be in there somewhere - whether that's in Blues or Eagles colours I'm not sure!

I assumed he already was in hall of fame?

You could add Jordan Lewis to that list
You could have about six Hawks but need to spread them out somewhat evenly so some very worthy guys will probably have to miss out!

Edit: late night brain fade haha. Good call and definitely a possibility for the Dees - probably more likely than Jones! Although my point above still stands I guess :lol:

Back
Top Bottom