Select Supremacy Thread (now with Afterpay)

Lots on eBay

Might be better to just buy the cards u want

Some if not most are at prices that will just maintain in this type of market.

I wouldn't bother for a good few weeks.

Look at the Darcy Moore that sold for $500 on ebay yesterday, you can pick them up for $350 now.

Prices are only going to go down from here, a fair few wishful sellers on eBay with those prices.

Few peoplehave mentioned that they will be busting boxes to flip and buying more to raise some funds and collect pc cards along the way.

They’ll start high then go down as market flooded then when cards get to stable homes the prices will rise again as they become harder to find

I have just broken a Supremacy case and have some great hits.
I am chasing Essendon cards that I will trade like for like.
I have set up thread in the Trade/Sell section.
Please PM me.

with the previews, the cards looked very similar and quite bland. as we're seeing lots of cards now, they really are a very nicely designed card. the colours really standout.

If all the cards were spread cross 24 or 36 packs I'd probably pick up a box but being just the one pack kills it for me, is quite tempting though but just a tad too much for me.

never noticed before but Franchise Futures Signatures and Finals Folklore Signatures have the same prefix FFS,
strange in the same set....or am I dreaming or need new glasses.

The absolute last thing I would want is for Select to have the NRL back. If they did I wouldn't collect it on principle.
Good point here Matty! TLA really have dropped some top cards since they took over in 2012! Yes some of their inaugural releases were pretty rough, but in terms of 2018-19 elite, they have next to nailed it

Opened a case and quite a few of the sigs are scratched/smudged...anyone else got this with theirs?

Anyone who hasn't got a tracking yet check you didn't purchase a hilite card at the same time. As if so the case won't be sent out until next week when the hilites card is sent out I would assume.

Wtf
FB_IMG_1568885295312.jpg

Back
Top Bottom