Select Supremacy Thread (now with Afterpay)

some of the sigs, especially the franchise futures are poor, very poor. i never did like the landscape sig when everything else on the card is portrait.

Is there anything more agonising than knowing your box of footy cards is going to be delivered today and waiting... and waiting... for the ring of the doorbell? Not sure 🤔

Fyfe, Pav, Brayshaw 01 and guernsey... let me know pls. Have case being delivered when get back from US and have a few breaks on the go in my absence.

Item has ended...... most likely found a buyer or struck a deal outside of ebay.................you didn't happen to make an offer on it @Matt26 :lol::lol:

Yeah I offered $9999 and got turned down.......... I'm sure like what happens with a lot of high end US cards that the "buyers club" are interested in......... it will reportedly "sell" for $10K plus (privately of course - take our word for it) to ensure that it can be reported as a $10K sale validating all those prior predictions that were made whilst keeping the value of the others high as well!

Gotta go...... have to buy a new tin foil hat or so i've been told!

Is there anything more agonising than knowing your box of footy cards is going to be delivered today and waiting... and waiting... for the ring of the doorbell? Not sure 🤔

Ready to murder my postie today.

Box was getting delivered today, she usually comes around 11am.

She came at 12:30pm, I had to start work at midday.....:mad:

Ready to murder my postie today.

Box was getting delivered today, she usually comes around 11am.

She came at 12:30pm, I had to start work at midday.....:mad:
Always the way isn’t it! Good luck with it mate when you do get to bust it, hope you get some Eagles mojo :)

Any photos?

Nice hit.

70456288_2437075129945450_6092488852579024896_n.jpg

Great looking card that one. Managed to get a few boxes and in 2 of them received a Michael Long Finals Folklore redemption , anyone else received one of these or another player?

Back
Top Bottom