Select Supremacy Thread (now with Afterpay)

No what I'm saying is the same person would have kicked up a storm if any big hit came out. They were waiting just so they could have a go. There is no proof and until then I am just happy to know that a genuine good guy has the card.

If it is proven that it was set up then yes I would be concerned but until then I am just happy to enjoy the new release. This is ment to be a hobby for enjoyment but same people keep trying to turn it into days of our lives.

No what I'm saying is the same person would have kicked up a storm if any big hit came out. They were waiting just so they could have a go. There is no proof and until then I am just happy to know that a genuine good guy has the card.

If it is proven that it was set up then yes I would be concerned but until then I am just happy to enjoy the new release. This is ment to be a hobby for enjoyment but same people keep trying to turn it into days of our lives.

Daniel don't worry trying to explain or justify. I'm also rapt it went to Steven King. Guy has helped me out in the past and is a legend.

Haters are going to hate. I suppose when Barry Hudson pulled out the 001 Ablett dual a few years ago that must have been rigged too. :rolleyes:

Quick everyone, put on your hats.

a-foil-hat-actually-amplifies-some-radio-frequencies.jpg

So you have no issues with the best card in the product (a 1 in 16 case hit for any number of that card) and a 1 in 400 case hit (for that particular card number) and it comes out the night before the product is even released....... to an employee of Select who has been promoting this product as his baby and in which he has devoted his last 2 years of his life to make it happen?

Doesn't matter if its gone to the most deserving collector who ever walked the planet, but I feel for any person out there who bought a box or a case hoping to pull this number 1 card to see it get pulled by a select employee in one of their group breaks!

In this hobby integrity is everything........and when you see shit like this happen.......it undermines the whole integrity of the card collecting community.

Daniel don't worry trying to explain or justify. I'm also rapt it went to Steven King. Guy has helped me out in the past and is a legend.

Haters are going to hate. I suppose when Barry Hudson pulled out the 001 Ablett dual a few years ago that must have been rigged too.

Quick everyone, put on your hats.

a-foil-hat-actually-amplifies-some-radio-frequencies.jpg

Bit like people being told certain specific case numbers were loaded with Ablett dual autos?

Or the big reseller who complained about not getting any case hits and then got sent cases which had case hits in them?

Yep just more random coincidences.

Bit like people being told certain specific case numbers were loaded with Ablett dual autos?

Or the big reseller who complained about not getting any case hits and then got sent cases which had case hits in them?

Yep just more random coincidences.

I pulled 5 abletts out of my 8 cases. Were my cases rigged too or was i just lucky?

So you have no issues with the best card in the product (a 1 in 16 case hit for any number of that card) and a 1 in 400 case hit (for that particular card number) and it comes out the night before the product is even released....... to an employee of Select who has been promoting this product as his baby and in which he has devoted his last 2 years of his life to make it happen?

Doesn't matter if its gone to the most deserving collector who ever walked the planet, but I feel for any person out there who bought a box or a case hoping to pull this number 1 card to see it get pulled by a select employee in one of their group breaks!

In this hobby integrity is everything........and when you see s*** like this happen.......it undermines the whole integrity of the card collecting community.

What integrity. You sit on this forum as an admin using your power to constantly slander and bad mouth the same individuals and company. Where's your integrity?

Your not looking at it with an open mind, your just spreading the same crap because you clearly have an issue with certain people involved with this release.

If you think integrity is so important then stop your pathetic tirade and let people form their own opinions! Or does integrity only go one way?

You were consulting for Select for a period of time weren't you?

I picked my cases up from Steve Wang like everyone else, would you like to call him and ask?

I picked specific numbers that are lucky to me. I always do. Well i can't in this case with Supremacy but every other time i do.

Hell even Jason Cremona can attest to this as he was in there with Anthony Gatt when i was picking my second batch of Legacy but don't let stand in the way of a good yarn Matt.

What integrity. You sit on this forum as an admin using your power to constantly slander and bad mouth the same individuals and company. Where's your integrity?

Your not looking at it with an open mind, your just spreading the same crap because you clearly have an issue with certain people involved with this release.

If you think integrity is so important then stop your pathetic tirade and let people form their own opinions! Or does integrity only go one way?

When I see stuff that doesn't sit right with me i'll call it out.

Simple as that.

You stated your case, i've stated mine people can make up their own minds.

Matt, time to face the facts that Supremacy is changing the game. TLA have failed miserably with NRL, I know you would kill for Select to take NRL back.

Srew it, this forum hasn't had a bloody post on the afl trades page since Monday. you've literally killed off 90% of your former members and you can add another to that list. This site has gone from a respected forum for genuine collectors to a bloody bitch session for disgruntled tools.

Like listening to a 12 year old girl bitch about her classmates.

Keep feeding off the negativity and the rest of us will enjoy the cards for what they are.

Matt, time to face the facts that Supremacy is changing the game. TLA have failed miserably with NRL, I know you would kill for Select to take NRL back.

The absolute last thing I would want is for Select to have the NRL back. If they did I wouldn't collect it on principle.

Srew it, this forum hasn't had a bloody post on the afl trades page since Monday. you've literally killed off 90% of your former members and you can add another to that list. This site has gone from a respected forum for genuine collectors to a bloody bitch session for disgruntled tools.

Like listening to a 12 year old girl bitch about her classmates.

Keep feeding off the negativity and the rest of us will enjoy the cards for what they are.

I did ban 3 people today for trying to scam people? I guess that must be them!

If I really wanted to "kill off" people with an opposing view? Then why are you still here? If it was like other places wouldn't I have just banned you?

That really doesn't make sense!

On that note, have a fantastic night and go and enjoy your Supremacy cards!

No you don't delete me, just delete any of my comments that don't appeal to you. Maybe look at the afl forum and how far it has fallen and you will soon realise just how many people have given up on this page due to the constant negativity. It's a bloody new release that's sold 75% of stock and yet not one post in the sales thread. Wonder why that is.

And I will enjoy it mate, beats having a whinge and complaining about it constantly. Not sure about you but I got into this hobby to enjoy collecting cards.

I have been highly skeptical of some of the things been going down lately with Select especially with Afterpay, but no real issue with the #01 hitting tonight.

For arguments sake lets say it was organised, I just don't really see the benefit Select would gain given the sales of the product so far. If anything they may lose out given that people know that it isn't out there anymore and people may question why are cards being broken before official release.

I don't see Stevic being the type of person who be a willing participant.

It would be borderline fraudulent behaviour if done.

Back
Top Bottom