Select Supremacy Thread (now with Afterpay)

The #01 coach sig just came out in a break!

Now whats the odds of that happening?

An employee of the company that makes the cards......... then pulls the #01 Coaches Quad Auto card (supposedly THE $10,000 card) on the night before the product is actually released!

............ and people question why I have trust and integrity issues with Select! LOL

I wonder if Lucas Jericho ended up winning that card in the break?

An employee of the company that makes the cards......... then pulls the #01 Coaches Quad Auto card (supposedly THE $10,000 card) on the night before the product is actually released!

............ and people question why I have trust and integrity issues with Select! LOL

Was waiting for the usual hate from Select's number one hater lmao

Card was actually awarded to Steven King. One of the biggest collectors in the hobby.

yeh, it certainly looks very very suspect

Was waiting for the usual hate from Select's number one hater lmao

Card was actually awarded to Steven King. One of the biggest collectors in the hobby.

So its no coincidence that the supposed number 1 card ended up where it did on the night before the product is supposed to be launched?

If you believe that is sheer luck, then you will believe anything!

Reminds me of the time Beckett busted a couple of Exquisite Football boxes in a preview and they hit the 2 biggest cards in a product!

Wowee!

One card has already sold on Ebay for $599..
What one was that??

Ok..I know bit late off the mark:(

best offer -
1568801652483.png

Back
Top Bottom