Select Supremacy Thread (now with Afterpay)

What card sold?

And checklist looks mint!!

Although let's all have a moment silence for Brisbane collectors who have Lewis Taylor as their superstar patch hahaha

But in all seriousness I am so excited for this release!

Darcy Moore Franchise Signature

fingers crossed for powerball tomorrow!

What card sold?

And checklist looks mint!!

Although let's all have a moment silence for Brisbane collectors who have Lewis Taylor as their superstar patch hahaha

But in all seriousness I am so excited for this release!
Darcy Moore franchise sig $599 best offer

Mucking around with numbers:

175 / 400 cases - 1 case hit only (Patch Sig)

225 / 400 cases - 2 case hits (either: 2x Patch Sig, Patch Sig & Brownlow Double Sig, Patch Sig & Quad Sig)

?

Mucking around with numbers:

175 / 400 cases - 1 case hit only (Patch Sig)

225 / 400 cases - 2 case hits (either: 2x Patch Sig, Patch Sig & Brownlow Double Sig, Patch Sig & Quad Sig)

?
If no case hits have been witheld by Select, those numbers appear correct.

I have zero interest in getting this card, though it does look mint. Still not near 10k though.

To think the Superstar patch sigs are the likes of Treloar, Danger, Fyfe, Coniglio, Rance, Riewoldt.

then have LeCras for WCE? Good player but no where close to the caliber of the others.

When you have the options of Kennedy, McGovern, Shuey, Yeo....feels like a missed opportunity.

I’m with you mate, I’d happily accept one of it cans my way, but I’m not chasing or hoping for a quad Sig.

Yeh Lecras is a bit of a let down. As is Sam Jacobs for the crows. Lots of better options out there, but I guess we don’t know how difficult certain players are to get them to sign.

Some patch autos exceed my expectations - particularly Dangerfield and Fyfe - but some are disappointing. Jacobs and Ryder won't be at their respective clubs next year, but I guess Select had no way of knowing that when the series production began 18 months ago. Cards look stunning either way.

Looking through the Norm Smith list, it's a shame Bartlett, Ablett and O'Keefe are missing. I guess they didn't want to be part of it. O'Keefe would have been the only Swans player.

Can't download attachment files on my phone so might have to go to an internet booth after work?

Meanwhile, could someone point out what Giants players are included as well as cogs?

Back
Top Bottom