Select Supremacy Thread (now with Afterpay)

***SELECT SUPREMACY PREVIEW 10/13***

Our preview of the exclusive Select Supremacy release continues today with a sneak peak at one of our Norm Smith Medallist Signature cards, celebrating the Collingwood Football Club's Tony Shaw's win in 1990! Each card features a genuine certified signature and is numbered to 55.

ff1a.png
ff1b.png

So preview 10/13 marks a norm Smith medal signature series - not much longer to go - looks like I won't be taking any food off the table to pick up any of these cards I've seen so far LoL

Apparently next reveal is a card that will go for over 3k.

I’m guessing a quad coach Sig is the last reveal.

If that's the big highlight of the release I'm not too impressed.

Who here will be willing to drop $3 -5k on a quad signature of coaches? I'd say they've inflated the hopeful figure significantly.

Any ideas what the big Dockers card could be?

Is there a big dockers Card? You’d know more than me 😂

I doubt there will be a big Freo Card to come. There would have to be patch signatures at some stage I would have thought.

I honestly reckon the release is great. Wasn’t wanting to previously, but I’m now keen to buy a box or two.

Is there a big dockers Card? You’d know more than me 😂

I doubt there will be a big Freo Card to come. There would have to be patch signatures at some stage I would have thought.

I honestly reckon the release is great. Wasn’t wanting to previously, but I’m now keen to buy a box or two.
It was commented that Freo have one of the cards of the set.

Ahhhhh. Well that’s the first I have heard of it. I’ll be watching closely over the next few days then. Would love to see it happen.

Was my comment that it was confirmed on so trust me its coming haha and must be big as they have choaen to keep freo as one spot in breaks despite the fact they have no premiership, norm smith cards etc gc and gws are combined!

Last edited:
Was my comment that it was confirmed on so trust ne ita coming haha and must be big as they have choaen to keep freo as one spot in breaks despite the fact they have no premiership, norm smith cards etc gc and gws are combined!

Well you have me very excited. I still can’t think of what it would be though. Must be something to do with Pavlich surely.

I’m secretly hoping for something Ross Lyon, but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom