Select Hilites

Surely it's as straightforward as timing in this case? If Select had chosen a player from yesterday's match, would the card have been available for purchase today? Probably not. I think for the sake of the exercise it is probably wise to have the release date and "purchase window" early in the week or Wednesday at the latest.

for $15 a card i was expecting a bit more from them.
Looks like a conman card with a number.

we will find out this week, it will take a great game from someone today for ablett not to get a second one.

Pendlebury is the one for Round 6. I thought Kennedy or Yeo may have been a chance, but not to be. Looks like they are spreading it around the players and teams though which is good.

Weird choice and a bit dissapointing. Looks like they afe just going to pick the biggest name players that will sell the best.

Hey @Scotty_WCE you should update your first original post with the week by week cards and what their numbered too.
Dustin Martin /329
Marcus Bontempelli /323
Gary Ablett /302
Eddie Betts /387
Joel Selwood /???
Scott Pendlebury /???

Are you going to get a full set?

Yeah I will. For $20 a week I think it's extremely affordable. I would have liked them to be a little better in hand with some foiling or something but that would have made them twice the price and a much longer wait. Just hope at some stage a Hawk can have a week worthy of a card, not looking likely though!

It should have been Ablett this week 45 possies and 28 cont possies 18 clearences 9 tackels 9 inside 50's - that is the definition of a best player for the round card..... just because he has already had a card shouldnt come into it - but i suppose select would not make as much..

It should have been Ablett this week 45 possies and 28 cont possies 18 clearences 9 tackels 9 inside 50's - that is the definition of a best player for the round card..... just because he has already had a card shouldnt come into it - but i suppose select would not make as much..

I know what your saying but to be honest i like the idea of 23 different players in the set, even if someone does dominate a second time.

Back
Top Bottom