Select Champions 2013?

had a look at the 2013 champs cards today at sandown.
will say they are cool if you are a kid, but for me i think i will pass.
not worth collecting in my opinion.
bring on series 2. at least there will be a sig to collect.

does anyone have the flyer handy?
can you scan so i can see the power cards needed plz

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362460956.465131.jpg

Is that clear mate?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362460872.383511.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362460899.825876.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362460919.320811.jpg

Just got some packs today also to see what they are like. I want to know why select decided to make the best and fairest cards thicker than normal cards? The caricature cards are different, still can't decide whether i like them or not?

Just got some packs today also to see what they are like. I want to know why select decided to make the best and fairest cards thicker than normal cards? The caricature cards are different, still can't decide whether i like them or not?

Certain caricature cards like the dan hannebery one look well done others are like WTF! Haha so im inbetween depends on the player for me

Bought a few packets myself, they arent as bad as i first thought. The commons are nothing special, could be better with an action background then just cream...but carictures remind me of team coach...

I am interested mate, so both gws cards?? what were you looking at for them. I have heaps of cards for trade!

Better clarify. I have callan ward (gws) firepower mirror and the Kane cornes (port power) b&f don't think I can sell the cornes one now that I'm looking at it more closely. It appears to have as light scratch straight out of the pack. FFS this is typical of select.

oh ok yeah i should have clicked to the kane cornes hahah and i actually busted a ward firepower in my box break yesterday so got lucky. But cheers for the quick reply =-)

Curiosity got the better of me and I had to have a look so bought 2 packs today and got Jeremy Cameron sp
Shane Edwards milestone
Rest commons
Anyone need them just pm me

I bought an album and 3 loose packs earlier, like to at least grab an album for every set. Got donuts from the loose packs, but hit a Hodge Mirror from one of the album packs so happy with that. Won't be buying anymore though.

Back
Top Bottom