Select Certified 2017 Official Thread

I'm pretty happy with Gawn as a Melbourne supporter - he has been no 1 on my want list since last year. Garlett less so, but could be much worse.

Check your inbox mate, I have a few Kangaroos cards you might be interested in NM honour roll, Ziebell finest, Thompson 460 # jersey, plus sigs etc

Hey. Brand new around here! Only found you guys as I had no idea about the Influential cards!!!

Just pulled a Joel Selwood Influential from 3 Packs I brought out of a box at my local Newsagency!!!!!
Nice mate
Worth about $500

Hey. Brand new around here! Only found you guys as I had no idea about the Influential cards!!!

Just pulled a Joel Selwood Influential from 3 Packs I brought out of a box at my local Newsagency!!!!!
Welcome to the forums mate and well done on the Joel Selwood pull!

selwood is a gr8 card to pull, i wouldn't buy anymore if i were you that way the rest of us may pull one out of our arse too. lol
i would b more than annoyed if they patched out the clash guernsey for gunston, white all round. i agree with you hawkers what is wrong with brown and/or gold.
it is also the same pic on both cards as mentioned so even if you got a home guernsey on the signature guernsey it would have the irrelevant pic of gunna in the white guernsey. a bit ordinary by select as you expect the best when you shell out $500+ for your teams card. most other players have 2 different pics between the signed and non signed, but not gunna. will wait and see what the redemptions look like when pic get posted up here in a month or so.

Anyone got a picture of an Adam Treloar certified signature? I haven't seen one on EBay yet. I still haven't got an Alex Fasolo signature from last year. I'm not paying $100+ for a Fasolo or a Treloar, when you can buy a Taylor Adams signature for $30 and a Jack Crisp for $40.
If sellers keep asking ridiculous prices for these Collingwood cards I will give up the hobby and sell my whole collection. I am getting real sick of this.

There's one in the box break board @Evolution79 in crawf#9's thread.
Yeah the price thing can grate sometimes but you just have to set your limits.

Mate, they have been going pretty reasonably in the bay so far, think you just need to be quicker to snap one up.

I too am still chasing a Faz though, those things are elusive.

Fasolos is so much because one person is buyibg them all!! I have a crisp for $35 if interested but otherwise if you hold off i reckon treloar to rest ar $50