Select Australia

They should check with SEP. I'm pretty sure that's where their money is at the moment.;)

He also is sitting on a lot of their stock (rubbish) from last year which he hasn't returned his money on yet(or ever will).:cry::cry:

I don't think anyone has answered the most pressing enquiry so far...

What is happening with NRL cards from this point on?

Who (if anyone) has taken up the license?

With news that Select are pulling out of the League card game I finally got around to sending off my Luke Ricketson Jersey Redemption card from the 2003 XL series, hope I get more than the one colour.
It will be interesting to see how ESP go over the ensuing years and if there are any other manufacturers in the mix, had no complaints about Select, sorry to see them leaving RL behind.

With news that Select are pulling out of the League card game I finally got around to sending off my Luke Ricketson Jersey Redemption card from the 2003 XL series, hope I get more than the one colour.
It will be interesting to see how ESP go over the ensuing years and if there are any other manufacturers in the mix, had no complaints about Select, sorry to see them leaving RL behind.
I think ESP will bring some pretty cool ideas in the future :)

Today was the last day Select was selling NRL.

However, they wouldn't say what they had or for what price, but they clearly noted there were 'no bargains'.

Didn't answer where the stock was going either.

So if they're not discounting it, and this not selling, where will it end up? You wouldn't reckon they would bin it.

They will probably open it all and have someone sell the rarer cards/inserts on the open market for them. They won't make anywhere near the original retail price but this way they can recover some of their money. That or like someone suggested before Wang takes ownership of the stock. The fact that Select made it clear there were no bargains would indicate they have someone lined up to sell it for them.

I'd have been happy to buy a box of pretty much anything, at a discounted price (and I'm not even thinking BIG discount).

Back
Top Bottom