Select 2009 Cricket! Details and Checklist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamboblue72

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dan
eBay User
mamboblue72
Official Licensed Product. © Cricket Australia Limited 2008. The Cricket Australia logos on this product are a trademark of, and used under license from, the owner Cricket Australia by whom all copyright and other rights of reproduction are reserved.
-Elite Gold Foil Signatures (24 Cards) 1:9 packs
-Oversize Sketch Card Set Redemption (1 Card) 1:1800 packs
Redeem for a full set (7) of oversize Allan Border Medallist Sketch Cards.
-State Star Signatures (12 Cards) 1:36 packs
-Past Heroes (20 Cards) 1:12 packs
-Common Base Set (120 cards) Includes Australian Test Team, ODI,
Twenty20TM Team and State Cricketers.
-Allan Border Medallist Sketch (7 cards) 1:36 packs
A special sketch card subset pays tribute to the past 7 different Alan Border Medal Winners.

Checklist 2008-09 collector cards
1 checklist 1
2 checklist 2
3 checklist 3

AustrAliAn test teAm
4 NathaN BrackeN
5 Beau cassoN
6 stuart clark
7 Michael clarke
8 Brad haddiN
9 Matthew haydeN
10 Brad hodge
11 Mike hussey
12 Phil Jaques
13 Mitchell JohNsoN
14 siMoN katich
15 Brett lee
16 ricky PoNtiNg
17 aNdrew syMoNds
18 shauN tait
19 shaNe watsoN

AustrAliAn ODi teAm
20 NathaN BrackeN
21 stuart clark
22 Michael clarke
23 Brad haddiN
24 Matthew haydeN
25 BeN hilfeNhaus
26 Brad hodge
27 JaMes hoPes
28 david hussey
29 Mike hussey
30 Phil Jaques
31 Mitchell JohNsoN
32 siMoN katich
33 Brett lee
34 shauN Marsh
35 ashley Noffke
36 ricky PoNtiNg
37 aNdrew syMoNds
38 shauN tait
39 adaM voges
40 shaNe watsoN
41 caMeroN white

AustrAliAn twenty20tm teAm
42 NathaN BrackeN
43 stuart clark
44 Michael clarke
45 Brad haddiN
46 Matthew haydeN
47 BeN hilfeNhaus
48 Brad hodge
49 JaMes hoPes
50 david hussey
51 Mike hussey
52 Mitchell JohNsoN
53 siMoN katich
54 Brett lee
55 shauN Marsh
56 ashley Noffke
57 ricky PoNtiNg
58 aNdrew syMoNds
59 shauN tait
60 adaM voges
61 shaNe watsoN
62 caMeroN white

new south wales
63 logo
64 doug BolliNger
65 Mark caMeroN
66 NathaN hauritz
67 Moises heNriques
68 doMiNic thorNely
69 graNt laMBert
70 daNiel sMith
71 siMoN katich

queensland
72 logo
73 aNdy Bichel
74 lee carseldiNe
75 ryaN harris
76 MartiN love
77 cliNtoN PerreN
78 NathaN reardoN
79 NathaN riMMiNgtoN
80 chris siMPsoN

south australia
81 logo
82 culleN Bailey
83 shauN tait
84 Mark cosgrove
85 daN culleN
86 daNiel harris
87 calluM fergusoN
88 grahaM MaNou
89 Paul rofe

tasmania
90 logo
91 george Bailey
92 tiM PaiNe
93 Michael dightoN
94 Xavier doherty
95 BreNdaN drew
96 Brett geeves
97 daNiel Marsh
98 travis Birt

victoria
99 logo
100 adaM crosthwaite
101 shaNe harwood
102 caMeroN white
103 aNdrew McdoNald
104 Bryce McgaiN
105 dirk NaNNes
106 david hussey
107 Peter siddle

western australia
108 logo
109 adaM voges
110 Brett dorey
111 aaroN heal
112 cliNt heroN
113 steve MagoffiN
114 Marcus North
115 luke PoMersBach
116 luke roNchi

champions
117 Pura cuP chaMPioNs
118 ford raNger

cuP chaMPioNs
119 kfc tweNty/20 Bash
120 returN of sheffield shield

ACB PlAyer FOileD signAtures
fs1 doug BolliNger
fs2 NathaN BrackeN
fs3 Beau cassoN
fs4 stuart clark
fs5 Michael clarke
fs6 Brad haddiN
fs7 Matthew haydeN
fs8 BeN hilfeNhaus
fs9 Brad hodge
fs10 JaMes hoPes
fs11 david hussey
fs12 Mike hussey
fs13 Phil Jaques
fs14 Mitchell JohNsoN
fs15 siMoN katich
fs16 Brett lee
fs17 shauN Marsh
fs18 ashley Noffke
fs19 ricky PoNtiNg
fs20 aNdrew syMoNds
fs21 shauN tait
fs22 adaM voges
fs23 shaNe watsoN
fs24 caMeroN white

PAst HerOes
Ph1 stuart Macgill
Ph2 allaN Border
Ph3 geoff lawsoN
Ph4 terry alderMaN
Ph5 JasoN gillesPie
Ph6 deaN JoNes
Ph7 david BooN
Ph8 craig McderMott
Ph9 Merv hughes
Ph10 geoff Marsh
Ph11 steve waugh
Ph12 iaN healy
Ph13 Mark waugh
Ph14 Bruce reid
Ph15 daMieN MartyN
Ph16 JustiN laNger
Ph17 gleNN Mcgrath
Ph18 Michael BevaN
Ph19 darreN lehMaNN
Ph20 adaM gilchrist

AllAn BOrDer meDAllist
sketCH CArDs
BMs1 gleNN Mcgrath
BMs2 steve waugh
BMs3 Mathhew haydeN
BMs4 adaM gilchrist
BMs5 ricky PoNtiNg
BMs6 Michael clarke
BMs7 Brett lee

signAture CArDs
s1 siMoN katich
s2 Beau cassoN
s3 chris siMPsoN
s4 shaNe watsoN
s5 grahaM MaNou
s6 shauN tait
s7 daNiel Marsh
s8 george Bailey
s9 caMeroN white
s10 david hussey
s11 Marcus North
s12 adaM voges

CAse CArD reDemPtiOn
ccskr set of case cards

CAse CArD
ccsk1 gleNN Mcgrath
ccsk2 steve waugh
ccsk3 Mathhew haydeN
ccsk4 adaM gilchrist
ccsk5 ricky PoNtiNg
ccsk6 Michael clarke
ccsk7 Brett lee
36 PACKETS PER BOX

Hmmm....i was gonna buy a box or 2 of these, after that checklist im gonna have to givem a miss. Seriously Select needs some competition coz most of their products are boring and uninspired (all codes).
Thanks for the info though :thumbsup:

great info mate, but as ive said, ive been looking forward to this cricket series for months now but will be saving my money to buy older boxes of cricket and afl and maybe even a couple of nba. this is a very ordinary series, the oversize redemption card is a nice surprise but just not enough to excite me, its one in every 50 boxes, doesnt make ya wanna rush out and buy a case now does it. some good players in the heroes inserts but whats this.......no warnie, thats just a crime. actually not one warne card, base or insert, in the whole set. i think they should of had redemption cards for all the oversize sketch cards, not just one to redeem all at once, but say 200 redemption cards for each of the o/s sketch cards. just my thoughts.

Hmmm....i was gonna buy a box or 2 of these, after that checklist im gonna have to givem a miss. Seriously Select needs some competition coz most of their products are boring and uninspired (all codes).
Thanks for the info though :thumbsup:

I was just thinking the same thing, was going to pick up a few boxes, but this series is gunna be junk and a waste of money, I mean who really wants to pick up a signature of a state player? I mean shaun tait and cameron white are the "big names" :lol:

What a joke, this is similar to the NRL series, its all going to be junk, i wont be wasting any $$ on these, very disapointing

i think too many people are comparing selects releases with the NBA releases. ANd in comparsion... yes they are ****e. but they just can't go copying other cards brands to suit all collectors. the only other card company in australia that could also release a series is topps. so be greatful

They should have "game used" cards featuring splinters of wood from the barrel that India is bending us over.

They should have "game used" cards featuring splinters of wood from the barrel that India is bending us over.

Topps did that with a Gilchrist card limited to 35, would love to have one of those.

The release is a bit weak, the effort put into it might be a reflection on the sales of last years release.

The sketch cards are a nice idea but for any value they need to be autographed.

Some of the signautres might end up being bigger names further down the track, doesnt sound like they will be very limited though.

I'll still chase for a master set (1 case would do the trick maybe :lol:)to go with majority of the others. They are making it a bit more of a hunt for the inserts based on number in the set against odds.

And yeah big shock no Shane Warne card :eek::eek:

I hope the Scanlens/Select release is a good one. Ive yet to hear what the make up of the Set will be. I think the NRL and AFL ones are really underrated, they are beautiful cards and growing up on Scanlens i absolutely love them.
I hope its like the best 2 players ever for each cricketing nation, if its just going to be Aussie players surely they would have to make them past and present. If its just gonna be present there will be about 3 desirable cards and they rest would just be rubbish.
Surely the Scanlens half of the partnership will get it right :thumbsup:

1 case = entire master set with a 1 in 5 chance of the master redemption sketch set, which is crap, I dont collect NBA at all, I do collect a lot of non sport stuff which is far superior to the AFL or NRL releases that come out, which I also collect.

But simply comparing it to the AFL / NRL or even last years cricket series, there are fewer inserts, I mean 61 inserts TOTAL, u get 9 inserts per box, which is about on par with AFL / NRL, but only 61 inserts total means that everyone will get a master set extremely easy, sketch cards will be extremely poor valued because there are only 7 different sketch cards meaning the market will be saturated with the same cards meaning they will be much lower valued.

Its true that collectors do have some input into value of cards, but with NO 1 or 2 per case items, i mean not even a 1:72 card subset, seriously what a joke, why would any buy a case? there is no value in purchasing a case, unless hoping to hit a 1 in 5 cases redemption card, thats just not likely.

I was really excited about the NRL series this year and it was set up similar to this but with much more inserts and a 1:72 subset as well as a 2 per case subset. And this was a complete flop in my honest opinion, so I strongly believe that this is going to be the death of cricket cards, unless they decide to actually do something intelligent next year.

This probably seems like a massive dig at Select and it is in a way, but its all completely founded and hopefully Select start to listen to the collectors, their bread and butter instead of just producing junk :(

they will start to listen once they see this more than likely bomb

looks like i'll do another ebay hunt to complete this release, might start making a few more master sets of the older releases again which seem to hold half decent value

have to wait and see what the select/scanlens release is like also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom