Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hi guys,

Over the last couple of week i've had a couple of reports of users experiencing security token errors whilst moving about the website. It appears to be only some users some of the time, and I cannot reproduce any of the errors. To help me track down the issue, I have setup notifications to notify me when someone encounters an error.

I believe it is now fixed. However, I will continue to monitor it.

If you do get a "Security Token" error, please reply here and let me know what you were doing at the time. Include a link to the page if possible.

Thanks everyone!

Graham

Graham just got one. Sent message"inform..". tried to upload 4 of 9 pocket scan. Got "security token missing"( tried twice). Tried one at a time and no worries, straight through. Must be size thing- i get that trouble occassionally LOL. found in football mailday. sorry link what link( i'm ripping just doing this stuff :D. thks graham

this happened to me on a phpbb3 forum. I had to untick clear caching. Delete the cache for the SIDS then renable it. then I reindexed the forum.

Apparently this happens because forum was too big. not sure if similar with vbulletin as I have never used it.

however it seems to happen when things are done. FOr me it happened uatomatically when you browsed to another sub forum.

They introduced the security token checks in an earlier version of vBulletin. I "think" the only reason that it appears now is if the file you are trying to add as an attachment to a post is too large. There should be a fix for it in the coming months. In the meantime, resize your pics :lol:

Back
Top Bottom