Season 09-10 TV Thread (OneHD & ESPN)

Spurs V Blazers 1999 Gm2 on OneHD now!!!!

Sabonis, Rider, Brian Grant, Sheed, Stoudamire, Jermaine O'Neal!

DRob, Tim Dunc, Kerr, Avery, Sean Elliot!

Here is a summary of how many games per team will be aired on OneHD this regular season.

Lakers 13
Magic 12
Cavaliers 11
Celtics 11
Heat 10
Nuggets 10
Mavericks 9
Bulls 9
Spurs 8
Trail Blazers 8
Suns 7
Bucks 7
Rockets 7
Jazz 5
Clippers 5
Hornets 4
Warriors 3
76ers 1
Knicks 1
Pacers 1
Pistons 1
Hawks 1
Bobcats 0
Grizzlies 0
Timberwolves 0
Nets 0
Thunder 0
Kings 0
Raptors 0
Wizards 0

I know the international schedule is based on predicted ratings and everything but man i'd love to see a couple of Thunder games instead of the Lakers 13 times :(

Spurs V Blazers 1999 Gm2 on OneHD now!!!!

Sabonis, Rider, Brian Grant, Sheed, Stoudamire, Jermaine O'Neal!

DRob, Tim Dunc, Kerr, Avery, Sean Elliot!

Great game to watch....hate the Spurs though.

The Blazers had a lot of talented players....probably just lacking a star to work off.:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 25-10-2009 at 11:29 AM ----------

Here is a summary of how many games per team will be aired on OneHD this regular season.

I know the international schedule is based on predicted ratings and everything but man i'd love to see a couple of Thunder games instead of the Lakers 13 times :(

Well I'm looking forward to it!!;):D:kick::worthy:

Lakers 13
Magic 12
Cavaliers 11
Celtics 11
Heat 10
Nuggets 10
Mavericks 9
Bulls 9
Spurs 8
Trail Blazers 8
Suns 7
Bucks 7
Rockets 7
Jazz 5
Clippers 5
Hornets 4
Warriors 3
76ers 1
Knicks 1
Pacers 1
Pistons 1
Hawks 1
Bobcats 0
Grizzlies 0
Timberwolves 0
Nets 0
Thunder 0
Kings 0
Raptors 0
Wizards 0

With ya on that one, wouldnt mind seeing more Twolves (Jawai), a Grizz game check out Thabeet, Nets game see how Courtney Lee goes, another Hawks game or 2. Can't complain really thought, I don't have ESPN at moment so ANY games are a bonus and LOVE EM!!!!

Hey guys,

Bulls fan here, my username would make that obvious.

Can't wait til the season starts up, tomorrow for us who only have OneHD and not espn. Oh well, at least it is something. I'm just going over the schedule and am amazed that the Pistons won the NBA Championship a few years ago are only getting 1 game on OneHD.

I'm pleased with 9 games for the Bulls and 3 in the first week. I have a 300GB PVR and just yesterday someone bought me a 1tb (1000gb) external hard drive to connect upto my PVR so guess what I will be doing?

on now

7.30pm – 8.3
0pm
Real NBA (G)

The new series Real NBA will be your weekly snapshot of news, highlights, profiles and results from the NBA. First up we review the Lakers' run to the 2008/09 Championship.

I saw it tonight mate.

It was great. I havent seen any footage or news on last years Championship as I didnt really follow NBA

That was a great success story!

It just shows how bad Kobe wanted it and played ****en great to get it. Good on him and the Lakers

Heat this season though! :)

Fantasic win for my Bulls today. That third quarter was the Tyrus v Duncan show.

I like Taj Gibson's style, I bet he'll be starting over Tyrus by mid season. That is only if Tyrus hasnt been traded by then.

Back
Top Bottom