sbcpitbull new here

sbcpitbull

sbcpitbull
Real Name
espinet arnaud
hi guys, one of my friend tell me that i must have a look here so here i am!
my name's arnaud
i'm french and i live in a city call angers
i'm 32 years old and i'm working as an anesthesic nurse.
i'm a great basketball fan and a big rugbyfan too, i'm a member of a penya of the french rugby team of the city of perpignan call usap where one australian players is playing: manny edmonds! and i'm a socio of this team too.
I have a young boy of 17 month and i'm freshly marryed.
I'm collectiong charles barkley, mark price and tony kukoc.
And i'm a greatcollector of anything about antoine rigaudeau the french player (so if you have anything about the french team during the olympic games of 2000 in sydney i'll take it) and i'm collecting Arvydas macijauskas too!
you can look my tradelist and my havelist of those players in my website here:
http://www.piczo.com/rigaudeaufan?g=4908014&cr=6

Hope to have many deals with you.

Hey there
Great to see another rugby fan on the boards - u will be looking forward to the All Blacks coming soon!!

welcome mate, hope u make some great trades here. I used to be a fan of manny edmonds when he played for the NSW waratahs, hope he is travelling well :)

Hey there
Great to see another rugby fan on the boards - u will be looking forward to the All Blacks coming soon!!

think i'll have some problem telling that here but this it my favorite national team.
actually i hate france because is trainer is a really bad guy, thinking he's the best thing for the team, but he's not!
hope the blacks win the tittle next year!

welcome mate, hope u make some great trades here. I used to be a fan of manny edmonds when he played for the NSW waratahs, hope he is travelling well :)

manny have some good games but after last season having many injuries he's trying to come back with difficulties!
i hope he can play like the magician he was, because my favorite team need that to win again.
we have lost next year in semi final french championship against the future new champ, and in quarter final in the hcup against the future european champ!!!
this year we are hopping the best but to win we need a good edmonds!

hi there
welcome to the site, hope ya have a great time on here :)

Hi Arnaud,

Welcome... your collection is awesome..
I remember mark price was quite a star in mid 90s.. cool collection

:D

thank u .
i just started to collect mark price when he answer a letter i wrote him many years ago, i was not playing bball cause of injury and he had some nice words and signed me 4 cards!!

Back
Top Bottom