SAS Signature Series Authenic - Cooper Cronk

As soon as a player retires and gets out of the public eye no one wants cards of him and prices plummet. Look at the legends sigs last few years. Good enough players but this generation already has no idea who they are

Exclude immortals from this line of thinking though

As soon as a player retires and gets out of the public eye no one wants cards of him and prices plummet. Look at the legends sigs last few years. Good enough players but this generation already has no idea who they are

Exclude immortals from this line of thinking though
I disagree coz the point is not many players have top what he has in the league! and with our day and age technology I'm sure younger people are going to be smart enough to recognize passed players for their amazing skills!! The factor most important is there is only one set on card that Cronk has signed and I'm sure there's more than 100 very keen and devoted fans out there that would kill to own one.

it,s got nothing to do with jordan playing rugby league or cronk playing basketball.you will never see a cronk auto command the money that a jordan auto can bring.i have about 70 rugby league auto,s.the only 1 that has held it,s value is the john raper legends card.

OK I'm not going there coz your totally taking what I said out of context!! My point was Cronk is one of the best who has ever played NRL! Do you think you would of paid thousands of dollars for a Jordan rookie in the 90's?? I know defiantly not! I don't have a magic ball to see in to the future but I'd love to own that Cronk if he don't sign again in 10yrs time or we are all wasting our time keeping cardboard in good condition lol

i understand what you are saying.but you can,t say any card will hold it,s value.i brought a cam smith 2004 auto ,look now you can pick one up for 80 to 100.i think his cards should be worth more than cronk.look at last year,s elite ,everyone paying top dollar for the auto,s ,i have picked up many for 35 to 40.as your logo say,s lovecardboard,i do love to buy basketball and league auto,s.i always will,but deep down i know they will never be worth what i have paid.

Cool cool but cam smith has signed a lot more and I think that's where I see value! 100 cards amongst all of Australia is like a needle in the hay stack

Cool cool but cam smith has signed a lot more and I think that's where I see value! 100 cards amongst all of Australia is like a needle in the hay stack
all said and done, I have made an offer on the card, if the owner wants more, then we have to talk. money talks and b u l l s h i t walks.
I have been collecting cards for 47 years, I have paid over 4k for 1 card more than once, a cooper cronk imo, will never be worth anything of that nature whether he only signs 1 card 100 or 250.

Hey mate
So far this year I have sold two sass
First sold was Ryan Hoffman and that was sold for $349 delivered about 2 weeks ago, second was sold yesterday also for $349 delivered and was Corey oates ( both this year's obviously) and I have a mate that's Cooper Cronk went for $449 delivered buy it now about 1 week ago.

My Hoffman had a starting bid of $199 and there were no bids just buyer paid the asked price, oates had the chance of best offered which the buyer ignored and payed the asked price.

In my opinion Cronk is definitely the most sort after Sig of the year and there are people that will happily pay good money for it cause 1 they just want it and 2 it's worth way more to them then the money.

That card sitting on ebay with a buy now price of $499 delivered and I reckon it will go within a week. Just my 2 cents and nice find

Thank you

And as well if it is dollars your after for it and its not for your PC, as previously mentioned in another post strike while the irons hot. Won't get that money after the season and also now people are spending good money on elite collectibles. Good luck

So wish I didn't sell mine for 220 lol daaym
It's unlikely you would have gotten these prices. The cards are now becoming harder to find, so desperate people are paying more than what they are worth. If all sellers waited for the desperate times, then the market would be flooded at that time, so wouldn't fetch those prices. Good on Ben for getting those prices, but it's a bit of luck with the timing of when they were sold. It's like how people are paying hundreds for predictors. Even the winning team won't be worth more than a couple of hundred come 2018. All of these SASS cards will pop back up for sale next year for $200. Cronk.....maybe $250.

I love buy,selling an collecting so at the end of the day it's not all about the money! I enjoy trading and interacting with other collectors and I haven't had any purely regrettable dealings to date! When I said "I wish I didn't sell mine for 220"! What I really meant was "would of been sweet to had sold it for 499" lmao, but either way in my opinion until Cronk signs again I think this one should hold a greater value for the diehard Cronk fans I'm sure they out number the 100 cards he signed!! Also not to mention the storm fan's in general the number 100 becomes a very small number!

And as well if it is dollars your after for it and its not for your PC, as previously mentioned in another post strike while the irons hot. Won't get that money after the season and also now people are spending good money on elite collectibles. Good luck
That's mate real help gonna pop it up eBay soon!

Back
Top Bottom