SAS Signature Series Authenic - Cooper Cronk

stgidragonsnation

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
Hey all,
Just wondering what you reckon my sas Authentic Cooper Cronk (#20) would be worth. Packed it the other day and I'm pretty hyped.

(Note: I'm on my phone so I don't know how to upload some pics for you)
Cheers,
stgidragonsnation

Hey all,
Just wondering what you reckon my sas Authentic Cooper Cronk (#20) would be worth. Packed it the other day and I'm pretty hyped.

(Note: I'm on my phone so I don't know how to upload some pics for you)
Cheers,
stgidragonsnation

About $250

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2017-NRL...882219?hash=item4b16221f6b:g:5xAAAOSwSypY~psc

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2017-NRL...461270?hash=item3f815f8816:g:xdoAAOSwEUVZYEIE

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/COOPER-C...168506?hash=item2f0342bdba:g:dLgAAOSwH09ZDsGe

I sold a SAS authentic Cronk for 220 just a few weeks ago! I suggest to keep it as it'll increase dramatically in short time to come especially if he retires! Remember it's the lowest production inserts for the 2017 traders series....

Also to the right buyer I see you fetching 350 in the right hands at the moment or keep it a few years and I'll be open minded to say it could be a $600 piece

we have all heard that one before, none of esp cards have increased in value except for a couple of legend cards.
Well not every card is of cooper cronk either he is a legend and will be half like a Jordan of the NRL! I'm confident any authentic Cronk signature will increase in value especially in years to come!!

Also to the right buyer I see you fetching 350 in the right hands at the moment or keep it a few years and I'll be open minded to say it could be a $600 piece
Sorry to disagree but that doesn't seem to be the trend with NRL cards at the moment IMO.

I cant think of any cards that have appreciated in value over the past 10 years of releases that are not a #1 or jersey numbered card. I would say strike while the iron is hot if it doesn't mean something special to you personally i.e. favourite player or favourite team sell and pick up something for your personal collection.

Cheers
Ross

This might potentially be the only Cronk signature card ever, so being the only signature card of a player who's been part of successful club, state and country combos for years, won many accolades AND only being a #/100 run it could definitely go up in value if he retires this year or doesn't get one at another club

Sorry to disagree but that doesn't seem to be the trend with NRL cards at the moment IMO.

I cant think of any cards that have appreciated in value over the past 10 years of releases that are not a #1 or jersey numbered card. I would say strike while the iron is hot if it doesn't mean something special to you personally i.e. favourite player or favourite team sell and pick up something for your personal collection.

Cheers
Ross
10yrs is a blink so it's not a surprise some things don't increase but it's a growing hobby in the line of NRL and the higher end cards being produced. So who really knows where the hobby will be in another 10yrs time!
I'd like to think all cards will be worth more than in the time we've bought them but not everything works like that I know!! My real point is that Cronk isn't a ordinary player! He is a made superstar... Any NRL fan providing they don't hate the storm or Cronk personally would love to own one. If there is only /100 authentic auto's out of Cronk and no other authentic signature productions then I'd be crazy to think they wouldn't be a highly desired card to any collector be a storm fan or not :p

Last edited:
listen to what hobo has to say,he is spot on.you can pick up his auto for 200.hold out for more maybe you will get more,that,s up to you.i have been picking up rugby league auto,s for years and they are getting cheaper and cheaper.

I see this card being one that will likely hold its value over time. You don't see too many of these SAS Signature cards popping up of late and it being Cronk's only certified auto it will always be in demand.

My only wish was they had him in Elite as a League Sensation instead of the SAS signature set.

For Melbourne fans they could have had Slater/Smith/Chambers/Cronk as League Sensations which would have added some continuity to this set of signers.

Either way, the Cronk SAS is a nice card.

listen to what hobo has to say,he is spot on.you can pick up his auto for 200.hold out for more maybe you will get more,that,s up to you.i have been picking up rugby league auto,s for years and they are getting cheaper and cheaper.
This is one of the reasons I prefer to trade...if both parties have cards they have pulled or got in breaks or whatever, any potential money lost is minimised and both parties go away with happy...trading in my opinion should be as close to win/win as possible, thats the point isn't it?

Card value is very subjective, particularly with the market as fickle as it is now. The Cronk SAS is one that will definitely hold current value ($250) and slowly increase. I would cap a card like this at $350 though. It doesn't compare to something like an immortal signature and these currently sit around $700.

Back
Top Bottom