Safe Hands & other Arsenal Mail - Scan Heavy

rishgoon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
cardgooner
Had a heap of nice Arsenal cards come in of late. I bought most of the Arsenal inserts from this seasons Match Attax, which had a lot of Arsenal 'legends' included:

arsenal689.jpg

arsenal691.jpg

arsenal690.jpg

The rest are in my bucket for those who are interested: http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m511/rishgoon/Football/Topps Match Attax/?start=all

Following on from that last Pires, had this Futera jersey card come in of his /395
arsenal676.jpg

I previously only had a handful of these Panini WCCF cards, but picked up a heap more thanks to member ckeer. Cheers mate.

arsenal750.jpg

arsenal749.jpg

arsenal751.jpg

arsenal714.jpg

Now I'd known that SEGA had something to do with these WCCF cards, and knew that they were some type of gaming card. Turns out, the cards work in conjunction with these:
wccfec050605.jpg

Trading cards + Arcade machines = possibly coolest thing ever :cool:

Finally, going back to thread title, have had a few nice David Seaman pieces come in. He was included in this years Match Attax:
arsenal681.jpg

A 22ct Gold Futera Platinum /250
arsenal748.jpg

This Futera Jersey /250 was a nice surprise, thought it was a part of his Man City shirt, turns out it was from his England shirt instead...
arsenal755.jpg

And finally, my 2nd Westminster Autographed Edition 8x10:

arsenal693.jpg

Thanks for looking, and Up the Arsenal

Well done on your latest haul Luke :thumbsup:

First time that I've seen a dual colour Pires (and a first with stitching on it) well done. The Seamen 22ct Gold Futera Platinum /250 is a nice find, it's nice how these cards a gold gilded on the sides.

Well done on your latest haul Luke :thumbsup:

First time that I've seen a dual colour Pires (and a first with stitching on it) well done. The Seamen 22ct Gold Futera Platinum /250 is a nice find, it's nice how these cards a gold gilded on the sides.
Thanks Raj. I've seen a couple of the 22ct pop up over the years, but without looking for them didn't realise they were quite hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom