Rich vs Coll

Real Name
Craig
eBay User
White_Chocolate_55
Hmmm.. so umm.. what's going on?? The team that's apparently the Favourites is down 63 - 8 at half time to the Tiges.... I can't beleive I actually picked the Tiges, didn't think it'd be a game like this, the Tiges are chocking them all over the ground..

Tigers have beaten two of the top contenders this year through great coaching!! (and Geelong as well...the early season Flag favourites) We also played well against West Coast for 3 quarters if my memory serves me....if only we didn't lose "soft" games like the one to Hawthorn two weeks ago.

No excuses from me. We were beaten all over theres no doubt in that. The only positive here is that we saw players like Egan and Cloke fail again, so hopefully we have the brains to drop them for next week.

Would like to see yacka and Rusling come in and move tarrent (Great trade bait) down back.

Good win for the Tiges, bad day for the Pies.

white_chocolate_55 said:
yes but everyones used to the hawks losing and losing big..

Yeah I know.

It is the most disappointing thing about losing. I was actually saying to my sister earlier that I would rather be in Essendon's position than Hawthorn's because they have been for the most part, more competitive than the Hawks have... despite our having more wins.

we have such a jekyll and Hyde team....

Yeah I agree with you on that call regarding Hawthorn and a winning season.... I am hoping for 8 wins this year, as that was my prediction at the beginning of the year....

Also hoping we re-sign Franklin, I'm a bit worried about how that is progressing at the moment.

i think its funny that certain members (collingwood supporters) are great at dishing the dirt when winning but have been very quiet in posts featuring there last 2 loses.Big props to Magic and Allstar for copping it on the chin!!

Kyle your talking to a Port Adelaide Supporter 2002 and 2003 finish top and then going out in straight sets labeled Chockers by your mob of supporters befreo being premiers in 2004 i know all about frustration buddy i hear ya!

Back
Top Bottom