Results of another box of 04/05 Skybox L.E

Shihad

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Josh
eBay User
Shihad2Pacifier2Shihad
Well got yet another box of this stuff, cos once you start getting good stuff from the same sorta boxes, I reckon you should stick to it. Anyway...

Heres what I got:

L.E.gends of the Draft
Bob Lanier
Robert Parish
Bob Cousy
Darryl Dawkins

Future L.E.gends
I-Pod

RC's
Trevor Ariza 435/499 (One for my gf's Orlando Collection)
Anderson Varejao 262/499

Parallels
Yao 27/35
Reggie Miller 07/50

Game Used
Francis Jersey Proof (Another for my gf's Orlando collection)

and

MOJO!
Allen Iverson
okay i'll stop now
Allen Iverson Jersey Proof Patch 13/15

Basically nothing is for sale, (Cos my gf said she'd rip my balls off if I sold the Iverson haha). Will show pics once I pick her up from the doctors! :)

Nice Iverson, and the parallels are fairly low numbered as well. Would love to see a pic of the Iverson patch

its funny were getting a much better break on a company thats is allready broke. i open a few fleer product myself and some of the best pull that i have came from them.

Nice work...you always seem to have good luck with these boxes...

Keep up the good work!!

I still need that 1/1 Hondo Shihad so you better order more boxes mate ;-)

Great stuff on the AI pull. Congrats!

I'd would be interested in the Iverson /15 if you're looking to move it.

I remember winning one of those but I wasn't satisfied with the condition of the card. So I sent it back to the seller.

Let me know.

Thanks!

Dude, firstly how many boxes of LE have you broke so far? Secondly, stop taking all the Iversons!
Seriously, nice break. This product likes you. Get those scans up :D

IMAGE0067.jpg

IMAGE0068.jpg

IMAGE0069.jpg

As you can all see yes the Iverson is damaged on the back (Such a thick card). It's like the ink didnt print on it properly or something. When I saw the pack I knew it had a patch in it lol.

The box cost around $60 delivered, and yeah chad that 1/1 will come one day. I had a dream a while ago that my girlfriend pulled it and she got so excited she dropped it and bent it lol.

Henkita, nah Im not looking to move it at this stage, but you'll be the first to know if I do wanna move it, as I know your a huge Iverson fan :D

Oh and by the way if my balls were to go on ebay the starting bid would be $0.99

Back
Top Bottom