Regal Trading Cards Signing Information

Ok so if I was involved as you believe, why is it the case that the Regal cards were sold via a website that has members that are no longer part of this site and is in competition to this website?

Again I have no affiliation with ESP either? They provide the site information (along with other sites) and stock which we give away to members. Same as Panini, same as Tap N Play same as Futera, same as Upper Deck etc...
Matt answer my question its not hard mate !
Why were you there at the signing if you had no affiliation with regal mate ?

Ok so if I was involved as you believe, why is it the case that the Regal cards were sold via a website that has members that are no longer part of this site and is in competition to this website?

Again I have no affiliation with ESP either? They provide the site information (along with other sites) and stock which we give away to members. Same as Panini, same as Tap N Play same as Futera, same as Upper Deck etc...
Didn't you post somewhere that you were giving Terry ideas about a future release one time or something like that ?

guys you have gone off topic, please keep to the intended thread
sneak peak of the next card release
10404301_799795593446485_8614406674434079974_n.jpg

Maybe but DK did raise the point of knowing exactly who we are dealing with when buying. That's a fair enough question i think as we are the collectors.
yes but that question was answered, footycards owns regal. the rest of the conversations were just attacking an individual who stated he wasn't associated with them and should be left at that, thats when it became off topic

Maybe but DK did raise the point of knowing exactly who we are dealing with when buying. That's a fair enough question i think as we are the collectors.

I'm going to beg to differ. I don't have the need to find out everyone's contact details at Panini or Upper Deck or Leaf. All I care about is if the product is nice, I'll buy it. If it isn't, I won't.

yes but that question was answered, footycards owns regal. the rest of the conversations were just attacking an individual who stated he wasn't associated with them and should be left at that, thats when it became off topic
I don't know if i would call it "attacking"

I'm going to beg to differ. I don't have the need to find out everyone's contact details at Panini or Upper Deck or Leaf. All I care about is if the product is nice, I'll buy it. If it isn't, I won't.
******* A! Have a cookie

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^ last warning

I don't need to know either but if one of their "employees" is doing stuff for a rival company i'm sure they wouldn't be happy.

Also the difference here is we have ESP which are an established company and Regal who are doing homemade jobs cutting into the market.

Something i am sure ESP don't like and if someone has an "interest" in both then we would know about it sooner or later.

We also have Upper Deck and Panini who are established and then leaf started doing the same thing in 2010, without the "official license" - sketch cards and logos photoshopped off images. My opinion of leaf from then is the same as what it is toward the regal deal now - don't know who is running the show, don't care who is behind it. As I said, if I like what they release I'll "collect" it. If I dont, I won't.

I don't understand how collecting something equals the need to know the names behind the brand. I might be way off, but do those that collect stamps need to know the people at Australia post who created them? Or just accept it as being part of the brand? It's all about collecting in the end.

We also have Upper Deck and Panini who are established and then leaf started doing the same thing in 2010, without the "official license" - sketch cards and logos photoshopped off images. My opinion of leaf from then is the same as what it is toward the regal deal now - don't know who is running the show, don't care who is behind it. As I said, if I like what they release I'll "collect" it. If I dont, I won't.

I don't understand how collecting something equals the need to know the names behind the brand. I might be way off, but do those that collect stamps need to know the people at Australia post who created them? Or just accept it as being part of the brand? It's all about collecting in the end.
Now we are getting off track.

I don't care actually who is behind the brands or whatever, as a collector i like to see the sneak peeks or information about an upcoming release that ESP allow on this forum as i am sure a lot of the other members do also.

If there does happen to be a conflict of interest then i would think ESP will pull the pin on this forum pretty quickly which then leaves us collectors in the dark a bit.

They don't give much away as it is.... I'm sure I could do without the tiny bit of info they release.
Won't be long and we won't need a sell sheet - It's not they're full of surprises....

Im not attacking i just would like to know because these cards are not LICENSED BY NRL
Give us a sneak peak of the other single release before giving us a sneak peak of another double sig card lol

Man some of you nrl collectors are crazy cats

Bro this is the best section of this website, the NRL fans a pure nutters and I love reading over these posts. Makes me laugh every time!!!

Here's more LOL, any section of NRL forums you look at and it's on:

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/what-s-going-to-happen-to-the-titans.180502/page-3

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/peter-wynn.179945/

There was another thread that was going off just before, I think that's been deleted :(.

Bro this is the best section of this website, the NRL fans a pure nutters and I love reading over these posts. Makes me laugh every time!!!

Here's more LOL, any section of NRL forums you look at and it's on:

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/what-s-going-to-happen-to-the-titans.180502/page-3

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/peter-wynn.179945/

There was another thread that was going off just before, I think that's been deleted :(.

DK's black parallel wanted thread...

Back
Top Bottom