Regal Trading Cards Signing Information

Footycards.com is regal if i remember correctly.

And we should all know asscmag, check it out if u dont.

No regal comments etc since start of Feb? Got the cash doin a runner lol

oh ok didn't know they were the same person

Random.org it I say at the same price as all the other cards in the release, demonstrate the goodwill to the collectors who lines the pockets.

Yes in an auction it maybe worth more but the moment you put it to auction it becomes purely about the money. The only way around this would be donating the extra to a charity like Men of League but from what I make of it this isn't about the collector its about the money.

Ross

I must say I find a lot of the comments about this release quite disappointing. We all complain when there are poor releases and lack of quality cards to collect but when a company goes to the trouble and expense and takes the risk to provide us with a truly collectable item they are met with a barrage of criticism.
Their mantra of "for the collector" doesn't, in my opinion, mean they are doing this as a charity. It simply means they are a truly collectable item for the serious collector. I feel they are quite entitled to make a profit from their investment and it is simply up to individual collectors to decide if they are willing to pay the money or not.

I don't see a lot of criticism about the product what I am seeing are comments regarding "teething problems" with their processes.

I must say I find a lot of the comments about this release quite disappointing. We all complain when there are poor releases and lack of quality cards to collect but when a company goes to the trouble and expense and takes the risk to provide us with a truly collectable item they are met with a barrage of criticism.
Their mantra of "for the collector" doesn't, in my opinion, mean they are doing this as a charity. It simply means they are a truly collectable item for the serious collector. I feel they are quite entitled to make a profit from their investment and it is simply up to individual collectors to decide if they are willing to pay the money or not.
I agree with what you are saying, but as a consumer, dont we get to choose, and debate what the market has on offer!

The APCS cards are released at APCS shows (I think they are made to help support the show and kept it running) they are also only player endorsed cards

The APCS cards are released at APCS shows (I think they are made to help support the show and kept it running) they are also only player endorsed cards
Thanks, the same just a different producer/manufacturer!

Last edited:
My 3 babies

2015-02-15 22.29.49.jpg

Does anyone have better connections with regal or footycards then me that can find out when I will get my refund on the Langlands I sent back. They confirmed I they received it and the refund would be processed that week. 2 weeks and 3 follow up emails later I still haven't received it or gotten a response since.any help is much appreciated.

Does anyone have better connections with regal or footycards then me that can find out when I will get my refund on the Langlands I sent back. They confirmed I they received it and the refund would be processed that week. 2 weeks and 3 follow up emails later I still haven't received it or gotten a response since.any help is much appreciated.
Not sure what's going on at footycards at the moment but I sent a card in to be redeemed and had to chase it up to be sent back took well over a month for it to return, having to chase up your money after returning the card is pretty poor form

Pm coming

Back
Top Bottom