Redemptions

CAN'T FLY

GO BOSTON
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
davecantfly
Has anyone else had all of their redemptions closed? I just got an email saying about 10 redemptions got closed/finished?

Some have been open for 2-3 yrs?

Yep, sent.

I had asked for replacements for some, not others that I was still hoping for. I had not heard back for a long time and now they have been replaced.

Just looked into it and have mixed results.

Care to share? Interested to see what you have got.

I've been waiting for ages for some that were actually circulating before I requested them :confused: Defies logic.
So frustrating - requesting replacements only seems to fall on deaf ears.

Had a John Wall Absolute RPM that got replaced with Contenders rc as the whole run didn't get finished. A few Elgin Baylors etc, I said I collect Celtics and was not fussed about the rest except my Durant Absolute. All redemptions were replaced with Celtics which im stoked about, Durant absolute icons was replaced with Durant Classic Moments which im not real happy with. Shyte looking card.

I've had two in the last two days that have been sent (jimmy butler from Panini and tony Wroten from Prizm) but still have two more to go - 2010-11 Black Box Passing the torch dual auto Jalen rose/Darren Collison and 2012-13 Panini Markiff Morris. I think the hold-up with the dual is Darren Collison as there are a quite a few live Jalen rose auto's from this years products and most if not all of Collison's auto's are exchange cards.

I just busted a Durant Past & Present Common Signatures redemption - wonder how long that will take to arrive (if ever?). No idea what it's worth either.

Also.. general question - how long do redemptions generally take? Is it possible at all to receive one within the 6-8 weeks it says? I've heard nothing but bad stories.

I just busted a Durant Past & Present Common Signatures redemption - wonder how long that will take to arrive (if ever?). No idea what it's worth either.

Also.. general question - how long do redemptions generally take? Is it possible at all to receive one within the 6-8 weeks it says? I've heard nothing but bad stories.

Check ebay man, if there is one for sale then they are usually "live" which means it shouldn't be a long wait.

From all the redemptions I've had over the years there is no single answer to the "how long do they take" question.

It's a matter of luck, Panini's/ud/leaf ability to get the player's signature and whether or not the player decides to sign.

If they cannot produce the card you have requested, within the time frame you chose, you are entitled to a replacement, which can be chosen by you, or at the discretion of the customer service representative.

cool thanks. No sign of the durant auto anywhere so I guess it's still in waiting.
I currently have about 20 redemptions "processing". I know for a fact some of them have been filled so wonder how long until they arrive. :/
Busted a box of Limited today and it had 2 redemptions in it out of 6 cards. What a pain in the ass.

Back
Top Bottom