Redemptions for 09/10 UD sp game used

Mully

Hall Of Fame
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
stereophonicks
I hope somebody can help me out here!

Firstly is there a thread that lists which redemption cards are still valid from their particular boxes/brand ?

Secondly I wish to buy some 09/10 sp game used, could anyone tell me if the redemptions within have expired ?

Cheers for your time :v:

Jason

Hey Jason, I've not bought a lot of 09/10 SP game used but usually redemptions are valid for a year or two. Given its from last season, I'd say they would still be valid. I had a few tins of 07-08 sweet shot and got a redemption in that about 6 months ago which had only just expired then so that was about 3 yrs or so.

I hope somebody can help me out here!

Firstly is there a thread that lists which redemption cards are still valid from their particular boxes/brand ?

Secondly I wish to buy some 09/10 sp game used, could anyone tell me if the redemptions within have expired ?

Cheers for your time :v:

Jason

Don't know how long you'd have to wait to get whatever you redeem (mine's been 11 months, just requested a replacement), but I'd say they won't have expired yet.
SPGU are a cool box, good luck with it

I dont know if there are redemptions in this product as it was used a UD rubbish dump to get rid of there NBA stock before the licence expired.

I have had 3 or four redemptions recently from 08/09 sp rookie threads and they only expired November or December last year. But UD still honored them last month after getting in contact with them so if you are unlucky enough to pull a rredemption you should still be sweet.

Back
Top Bottom