REDEEMED Guernsey Cards!

oh as soon as I get them I will post pictures etc

was told they were sent on tues/wed so surely will be tomorrow :)

late birthday present ;)

They arrived here mate...I think they sent them here by mistake and you are getting mine........can I keep them?

Here is mine pretty happy with it.

patch.jpg

The first 2012 Football Draft Prospects ULTIMATE GUERNSEY REDEMPTION cards were posted this afternoon!
Facebook status by footycards.​
Hmm looks like either Adam or Ryan will be eagerly checking the mailbox these next few days :lol:

Heres my mailday from today!!

First up, just wanted to show you the thickness of these cards! :eek:

2012-05-23 17.38.25.jpg

Heres my Coleman, hope he gets picked up by the Bombers!! :hearts:

2012-05-23 17.33.32.jpg

Now my guernsey numbered Coniglio... a little bit disappointed but his number gives it value!! :cool:

2012-05-23 17.33.07.jpg

And now for my favourite... what a card!!! Brad Crouch triple colour!!! :wave:

2012-05-23 17.32.31.jpg

Oh yeahhhh! The Triple coloured Guernsey!

That my friend is a KEEPER!

Well done on all three :thumbsup:

I have a few sitting at the local Post Office waiting fro Footycards.com.au to pick up so I will post up when I get them :D

The Crouch is up there in the Top 3 I have seen.

The best (IMHO) is the Patton Guernsey with the Footycards logoman in it, then I think the Crouch is the second best as I like how the three colours are layed out and the third best would be a triple coloured patch of Jackson Paine that Adam has.

That my friend is why that is a keeper! If it was a Saad or Markworth card then I would possibly rate it higher due to the relevance of the colours!

Yeah I agree with that, the Patton was awesome!

I'm still on the lookout for a Patton Guernsey, so if anyone sees one let me know :)

Back
Top Bottom