real lebron rookie

Certainly looks like the genuine article....although I am no expert. It looks to me like this seller is having some 'cash flow problems' pre-christmas and is selling off some cards. Seems strange to sell a $175 BV card with a $20 BIN (top right corner of card looks a bit dinged, but still).

should i

anyone else have comments about this card, it this bron offical rookie or a redemption, or is just a fake, damm it's cheap for his rookie card.thanks

Nah, this card, while being made and distributed by Fleer in his rookie season, is definately not the $175BV one. It was distributed as a promo of sorts along with a Hummer model car with Cavs decals down the sides. Even with the car, they weren't too far above the $20US mark. So in short, not the official rookie. The real one had a "Lucky 13" stamp in the bottom corner, which would be clearly visible...

Don't worry, mate. I got suckered into buying one as well, before someone on here showed me the difference. The thing that annoyed me was the auction I got mine from said it was the Lucky 13 card, and said it was worth $175BV ungraded, which is the REAL one, so I thought I got a bargain when I paid around $35AU for it... :( Also, it was graded 10, but only by GEM, so the fact that it was graded they said added to its authenticity. But as you might've seen, GEM seem to grade just about everything as a 10, and don't mention if its a fake/promo, or the real thing...

Can't we do something about these insulting posts??? :p We just come here to discuss basketball cards, and people like you spoil it for us all... Can't we do something about these obnoxious posters, mods??? :twisted: hehe

Its cool Axe... having a go at a mate of 15 years first post on the boards LMAO

He will take it well......hehe But I can see how it looked if you didn't know the connection. Stace actually knows his stuff as he heard me babble on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on over all the years and at coutless weekend markets, stores and shows. LOL

Its so much easier now with the Net and eBay...

... and even us older guys sometimes make mistakes, especially when we don't research or pushed for time. I won an auction for a similar LBJ card that was graded 10 by GEM, and bid before I researched. Eventually didn't have to pay for it, but it's not nice having to shell out over $100 for an incorrect product desription. Least with the $20BIN, the buyer is not overtly ripped off.

I'm on but are ye yella! :smt066

LMAO..

Poor Chadjaja always the bad guy lately :cry:

We can't all wear white hats... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom