Ray strikes again??

The thing suss to me is that the person has bid on 40+ items and not won anything and then pops up and wins a $7,000 card.

Perhaps Ray is going to greater lengths to mask his shilling.

This is really really suspect! Bidder c***h (838) puts huge bids early on in the auction for all 5 items from pirates_parrot and wins only one of them (UD game jersey patch). Whats a bet this gets re-listed soon?

ray1.jpg

ray4.jpg

ray3.jpg

ray2.jpg

ray5.jpg

c***h (838) is actually a high end jordan collector. i believe the auction he won will be paid for.

as a matter of fact he recently sold off a jordan insert for $500+.. possibly to fund his purchase of the jordan patch?

also 9***0 (1045) is a jordan collector who has been winning lots of 90s high end jordan inserts the last few months.

t***d (183) is a jordan collector who has also been winning 90s jordan cards the last few months.

n***n (1320) is a prominent high end jordan collector.

Are you sure this guy is Ray? the history of the user id shows that he has been registered since Feb 2004.

I enjoyed the investigation that was done earlier in this thread. I am surprised that eBay still let us look up what users are bidding on. I would like to see more investigation done that way on london_olympics*. This account seems suspicious because of its constant name changing. If Amy is innocent as she claimed, I can understand that she doesn't owe any of us any explanation on her ebay dealings and identity. But I feel that it would be good for her business if she decides to show her face at one of these meet-ups and clear things once and for all.

It has been a long time since this saga began, and I have only seen Ray once since then. My impression of him is that he is a tricky little fellow who likes to bargain, very much like myself, but that is just how a Chinese guy would do business. He is a bit dodgy when it came to sharing box breaks, but still I cannot imagine him pulling off all the stuff that he has been accused of. It is just beyond my imagination considering he still goes to church and has God to answer to!!

.... I would like to see more investigation done that way on london_olympics*. This account seems suspicious because of its constant name changing. ....

Did some extensive research and here are just some of the more suspicious activities related to the account london_olympics* - takeover from HK:

"Finally found enough evidence on the long suspected and already mentioned former bond_girl, currently london_olympics* and usa_dream_team*. Her favourite shilling account unfortunately comes from the U.S. and is impatchesthecat (eBay hidden ID: c***h (970) ).

Evidence:
1. Recently the two engaged here. Feedback for this transaction was left positive, but card is relisted.
2. Similar happened with a 1999-00 Upper Deck Cool Air 1/1 with the same buyer impatchesthecat:
Originally london_olympics* bought this card for 1302.77 USD on 04/15/2012. About 1 month later london_olympics* tried to resell the card for a higher price. Unfortunately the ending price was only 976 USD. Guess who was the buyer ? Right, impatchesthecat. Card was later resold by PWCC for 800 USD, who works on consignment. So, would not expect him to be negatively involved.
3. An old example is this - sold more then a year ago 09/12/11 to impatchesthecat.
A similar card was offered a little later by impatchesthecat. If you look at the 3rd highest bidder,
it is london_olympics*
4. Sold more then a year ago from london_olympics to impatchesthecat
was this BGS Patch card. Card is currently listed again by london_olympics*.

It should also be noted, that during 2011 impatchesthecat did place 16 bids on high end 90s of MJ, winning 5 cards. Of the 16 bids by impatchesthecat, 2 winning bids went to specialtyrarities on 5/31 for a 1997-98 Z-Force Super Rave 33/50 and a 1997-98 Legacy /100 BGS 9.5 6633322. These 2 cards were won on 5/31 and both sold on 06/27 by london_olympics*. Guess who placed a bid on the Z-Force Super Rave 33/50 on 06/27 after winning that card on 5/31 already ? Impatchesthecat as the 4th highest bidder.
All in all 6 of impatchesthecat 16 total bids went to london_olympics* and another 5 to usa_dream_team* (another london_olympics* account) Thats 11 out of 16 for the year, which went directly or indirectly to the former bond_girl (now london_olympics*).

So, consider twice before you bid on items of these 3 sellers:
london_olympics* (AUS)
usa_dream_team* (AUS)
impatchesthecat (USA)

Btw, thanks to eBay. It´s great that you can now sometimes look up auctions older then a year. This makes it much easier detecting shill bidders and their companions. "

Back
Top Bottom