Ray strikes again??

I don't know what the real story is and really don't give a rats because Karma will get you eventually if your lying BUT i will never buy from you or any of the other guys because all of you are in the wrong industry, should try swiss cheese making as that has as many holes as your story....
P.S I wait for the next months "this is the real story"

hI, this is Amy... THE_PIRATES_PARROT .. Yes me and my husband are real people and do exist.. We have just stayed quiet up until now..

FIRST OF ALL - I do not care what you say about RAY CHUNG... He is a real scammer.. Say what you like about him but please do not link us to my account
(the_pirates_parrot) and my husbands account (legacy_pmg_rubies)

SAY what you like about his account jr_smith23 and GODLOVESWORLD316

But dragging our name and user id into it, is simply not fair.. WE HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG TO ANYONE, NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE OR ripped anyone off, or
shill bidded between my account and my husbands account.

The biggest mistake we made was mentioning Rays name and user id in my stolen auction 5 months ago.

here is the real story below.. Read this carefully so everyone knows the truth once and for all

The only person who has ever said anything negative about me (Amy) has been wegotsock99..
He started all the rumours on these forums (accusing me of shill bidding and fake patches) bcoz i threatened to take legal action against him for ripping me off $5000.
He will do anything to harm my buisness.

This all originally happened bcoz i refused to sell him some 1997 jambalayas at a discount price almost a year ago now.. 2 months after this,
I then sold $5000 worth of Jordan cards on ebay (he was the winning bidder), My user name at the time was bond_girl_007...
Thinking that me and him were ok to continue doing buisness, i took the risk and sent him the cards,
however he paid the postal worker off, removed the cards and sent back an empty package..That is the honest truth..

I kept this quiet for months until i read a forum one day from Ray Chung, claiming the same thing happened to him..
I got in contact with Ray through email and posted the stolen auction the same day.

Not knowing Ray's reputation i originally added his name to the listing but he then asked me to remove his name from the listing.
At this stage i was still unaware of Ray's negative reputation..

Within 48 hours forums were going mad claiming all 3 User Id's were linked, which is TOTALLY INCORRECT!!!
I was shocked to see how bad Ray's reputation actually is out there.. Naturally my user id's and reputation became tarnised bcoz of this..

If i had known Ray had such a bad reputation i would not have even mentioned his name in the stolen auction,
i actually thought he had a good reputation thats why i added he side of the story to my case.
That is the honest truth.

As far as changing our user names there is nothing sinester about this. We change them bcoz we get sick of them.. Just to freshen things up.
there is nothing illegal or wrong about this, i am sorry people feel so bad about this.
We have never ripped anyone off, hence why we have so many regular customers who purchase our high end cards.
The biggest 2 mistakes we ever made was dealing with WEGOTSTOCK99 (Marc Zirdock) and getting in touch with RAY CHUNG.

Please i hope this clears things for everyone.. I know everyone loves a good story but unfortunately WE ARE NOT LINKED TO RAY, so please leave us alone.. we have not done anything wrong to anyone..

So why is legacy_pmg_rubies listed as living in Sydney and the_pirates_parrot listed as living in Melbourne?

And who is Bruce if your Amy and AJ.

hI, this is Amy... THE_PIRATES_PARROT .. Yes me and my husband are real people and do exist.. We have just stayed quiet up until now..

Hmmmmm...... then I guess that was "another Amy" that responded to the original thread as mentioned by Garth above!? Hmmmmm...

Additionally, I believe Michael from HupeRoyalty contacted you by phone and asked you to cam with him to help prove your identity..... funny enough you refused.

If you want to clear your name(s) then you can't just expect us to believe some story that you (Ray?) could just make up, you need to show us solid proof that you are.

I knew that Wanted poster was going to eventually cause trouble.... That sort of stuff, while funny as and a great reminder to people about the guy really border's on defamation etc etc! And it really makes us as a community look like high school kids, hence why I was carrying on at Richo in the "other" thread....

Graham we seriously need one of those eating popcorn smileys!

upopcorn.gif

I knew that Wanted poster was going to eventually cause trouble.... That sort of stuff, while funny as and a great reminder to people about the guy really border's on defamation etc etc! And it really makes us as a community look like high school kids, hence why I was carrying on at Richo in the "other" thread....

I really can just see some nutjob taking the image literally and taking him out at a show, then the police come looking at the online forums and there's a wanted sign saying "preferably dead". Can you imagine what sort of trouble that would cause for me ??? I really don't have time for that ****.

If anyone sees it posted or knows where it's posted already on this site can you please report the posts so I can remove it.

I really wish people would have a good hard think about what they post here sometimes and try and get it out of the gutter. I thought the people here were better than that ?

Maybe exzibit3 can change the poster from "preferably dead" to "preferably maimed" or "preferably tenderised"? :D

The only person who has ever said anything negative about me (Amy) has been wegotsock99..
He started all the rumours on these forums (accusing me of shill bidding and fake patches) bcoz i threatened to take legal action against him for ripping me off $5000.
He will do anything to harm my buisness.

This all originally happened bcoz i refused to sell him some 1997 jambalayas at a discount price almost a year ago now.. 2 months after this,
I then sold $5000 worth of Jordan cards on ebay (he was the winning bidder), My user name at the time was bond_girl_007...
Thinking that me and him were ok to continue doing buisness, i took the risk and sent him the cards,
however he paid the postal worker off, removed the cards and sent back an empty package..That is the honest truth..

I kept this quiet for months until i read a forum one day from Ray Chung, claiming the same thing happened to him..
I got in contact with Ray through email and posted the stolen auction the same day.

1. You're talking about wegotstock99? The one who has bought over $40,000 worth of goods in his recent bidding history? Yes, that's RECENT bidding history. The one who has 100% feedback from all his transactions?
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...otstock99&&rows=50&completed=1&sort=3&guest=1
Hmm. Somehow I would think he's got more credibility, but that's just me.

2. Which forum did Ray post on saying that the same thing happened to him? Can you forward me the email of your correspondence with Ray?

---------- Post added 07-09-2011 at 11:39 AM ----------

Maybe exzibit3 can change the poster from "preferably dead" to "preferably maimed" or "preferably tenderised"? :D

"Preferably death by thousand cuts to the gonads"? Hrmmm. Not happening guys, poster has been decommissioned for the sake of admin's sanity.

Back
Top Bottom