Rate the last movie you watched

What a random but actually not so random place to meet him !

His voice is so great. Life experience flows through every sentence. Great shows and definitely a sad day. This doco is pretty great though - the ending especially. Highly recommended but I'm not going to give it a rating. If you like him you'll like it.
Spotted him from a mile away, we were both in the markets in Phnom Penh. he was walking through with his 3 man filming crew (didn't want to fan boy out) so just extended the hand and said hello.. he asked were I'm from and chatted for 1/2 mins.
seriously broke my heart when I heard how he passed, but will cherish the moment.

*did the (multiple re-watch) of old school classic...
from 1993 - BLOOD IN, BLOOD OUT just a awesome 3 hour crime/gang drama that has held up after all these years
Classsic and highly recommended 8/10* - Vatos Locos forever-

* FANTASY ISLAND (netflix) holy hell, this was painful to get through... A supernatural/ horror mix that is so disjointed and all over the place that your lost and don't care by the half way point
utter trash BOMB - 2/10

Hustle - 7/10
Good watch just for the NBA cameos alone.
Kind of felt a bit like a storyline from an NBA 2K game. Adam Sandler is great again in a non comedy role, not quite as good as his role in uncut gems but a very solid performance.
yeah, not too bad. sooo many cameos. almost everyone was actually someone.
a little cheesy, but had a couple of moments that werent 'copy & paste hollywood' story. and dang, what a great showcase for what it takes to be even just an average > below average player in the NBA. the montage had me tired just watching...

6/10 for me.

Hustle - 7/10
Kind of felt a bit like a storyline from an NBA 2K game. Adam Sandler is great again in a non comedy role, not quite as good as his role in uncut gems but a very solid performance.
totally agree, with the call on Sandler being great without the comedy caper.
solid film 7/10*

yeah, not too bad. sooo many cameos. almost everyone was actually someone.
a little cheesy, but had a couple of moments that werent 'copy & paste hollywood' story. and dang, what a great showcase for what it takes to be even just an average > below average player in the NBA. the montage had me tired just watching...

6/10 for me.
Hustle - 7/10

started watching the other night - the 22 year old prospect with the 12 year old son had me cracking up lol

The Bob's Burgers Movie. 8/10 - if you like the show, it wont disappoint. basically just a three part episode.

Senior Year. 5/10 - the whole thing just seemed ridiculous, but not in a fun way. rebel wilson wakes up from a 20 year coma and goes back to get her high school diploma. not sure how PC this is, but i think she really needs the whole fat schtick. shes just not as good/funny without it...and she was never THAT funny.

Thor - Love and Thunder 6.5 /10

An interesting movie, classic Taika comedy with an underlying serious storyline which I really enjoyed.

The movie though didn't really contribute anything to the overall MCU and compared to Ragnarok is a much inferior movie.

An above average movie, but probably won't race to watch it again

Thor - Love and Thunder 6.5 /10

An interesting movie, classic Taika comedy with an underlying serious storyline which I really enjoyed.

The movie though didn't really contribute anything to the overall MCU and compared to Ragnarok is a much inferior movie.

An above average movie, but probably won't race to watch it again

Was gonna see at movies but I think I'll pass on it and see whats coming out soon

Prey - 8/10

Set in the 1700's on the great plains and centered around a group of Comanche Indians.
Classic back to grass roots feel about this movie!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11866324/

Watched it last night…was pretty good. I would give it a 7 / 10

Nothing beats the original, but at least we had the famous line of “if it bleeds we can kill it” in Prey 🤣

Back
Top Bottom