Rate the last movie you watched

not sure why all the sudden NFL licensed movies are cropping up, but i'll take it. hopefully we see more and they get better...

home team - 6/10. wasnt expecting much, but it works. kevin james plays sean payton who gets suspended after the saints super bowl win and coach's his kids team for a bit. extra point for sticking with a real ending and not going all hollywood.

american underdog - 5/10. great story, but they just made it too corny. kurt warner's epic journey to 2x MVP. again, fantastic story, just not told well.

arsene wenger: invincible - 7/10. a look at the legend, in particular the 2003/04 season. wanted more/better highlights.

THE INTRUDER ( Netflix) abit of a ho-hum average flick..But will pay props to Dennis Quaid (any given sundays) who was great as the bad guy and totally owned his character.

TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE (2022) this is the new (straight to streaming) TCM from Netflix..Unlike the cult classic first film, this one feels like a half hearted, let's just bang it out effort.
Some cool gore scenes ( the bus massacre is a highlight) the rest off the film feels rushed and forgettable..
so wanted a better film...6/10 *

Gold - 6/10

Efron has come a long way with his acting. Pretty good in this. Just had to ask myself "why would someone have to stay with the gold in this day and age?" - gps mark the spot and come back later - no-one know where it was in the first place! middle of nowhere!

Pretty brutal movie/scenario.

Watched on Stan.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6020800/

Gold - 6/10

Efron has come a long way with his acting. Pretty good in this. Just had to ask myself "why would someone have to stay with the gold in this day and age?" - gps mark the spot and come back later - no-one know where it was in the first place! middle of nowhere!

Pretty brutal movie/scenario.

Watched on Stan.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6020800/

Ive had this in my watch list since it came out trying to decide if i can be bothered watching it or not lol

THE TAX COLLECTOR (netflix) A Mexican crime/action flick with Shia Labeouf doing his best Latino gangster.
Its all a bit of a hot mess, with the ending being a true mess ... very forgettable 4/10*

TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE (2022) this is the new (straight to streaming) TCM from Netflix..Unlike the cult classic first film, this one feels like a half hearted, let's just bang it out effort.
Some cool gore scenes ( the bus massacre is a highlight) the rest off the film feels rushed and forgettable..
so wanted a better film...6/10 *
Agree too rushed and the Ranger who is supposed to be the lone survivor from the original was dopey as, some gore scenes were good but overall badly done

THE KING OF STATEN ISLAND ..finally got around to viewing this one, and was quite happy i did.
A pretty decent drama/light comedy little story about growing up .
Bill Burr was a great cast addition and i always have liked Marisa Tomei
good acting, decent story 7/10*

Back
Top Bottom