Rate the last movie you watched

top Gun 10/10

Top Gun Maverick 10/10

Felt like a great sequel

On Fire GIF

1/10. A disaster movie of the highest order, where the massive disaster was a small backdrop for a small group of people interacting with one another, and I don't know why I should've cared about them or their feelings which at no point matched the magnitude of what was happening.

Omar Epps is a decent actor, but he is wasted in this.

One of the last films I watched was the movie Gentlemen by Guy Ritchie, and I can confidently say this is one of the best films I've watched. I rate it 9/10 because there are minor flaws in the plot and the staging of scenes.

out of office - 6/10. kinda alright comedy. a ne'er do well millennial finally finds a job she can hold onto, working from home at an on-line help centre with a bunch of other weirdos. havent seen the main chick before, but shes funny enough. also with ken jeong if he's your thing.

Watched it plenty of times already but watched it again recently.. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Beautiful, funny, sad and exceptionally creative in its production. Jim Carrey unlike the Jim Carrey you often see, and Kate Winslet star. Sci-Fi/Drama in my all time top5.
9/10

Last edited:
Watched it plenty of times already but watched it again recently.. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Beautiful, funny, sad and exceptionally creative in its production. Jim Carrey unlike the Jim Carrey you often see, and Kate Winslet star. Sci-Fi/Drama in my all time top5.
9/10
great movie.
'the number 23' is another carrey movie where he plays a serious role. pretty good stuff...

day shift - 4/10. really bad idea and execution. jamie foxx is just an everyday ordinary vampire hunter with regular problems like paying for his daughters braces. maybe its me, but i really didnt like it.

jurassic world: dominion - 4/10. didnt think this franchise could get worse, but hollywood is always surprising me. not even the OG cast could save it.

the man from toronto - 5/10. ridiculous premise with the usual ridiculous kevin hart antics. woody harrelson does alright, but the story makes no sense.

jeepers creepers: reborn - 6/10. nothing amazing, but an alright addition to the franchise. some alright kills.

confess, fletch - 6/10. not a bad little comedy/mystery, but not sure why they tried to cash in on the fletch name. i like jon hamm but think they shouldve just called this something else.

white men cant jump - 9/10.
a re-watch obviously, but needed a palate cleanser after all that trash. no summary needed. if you havent seen this, get the hell out of here...

day shift - 4/10. really bad idea and execution. jamie foxx is just an everyday ordinary vampire hunter with regular problems like paying for his daughters braces. maybe its me, but i really didnt like it.

jurassic world: dominion - 4/10. didnt think this franchise could get worse, but hollywood is always surprising me. not even the OG cast could save it.

the man from toronto - 5/10. ridiculous premise with the usual ridiculous kevin hart antics. woody harrelson does alright, but the story makes no sense.

jeepers creepers: reborn - 6/10. nothing amazing, but an alright addition to the franchise. some alright kills.

confess, fletch - 6/10. not a bad little comedy/mystery, but not sure why they tried to cash in on the fletch name. i like jon hamm but think they shouldve just called this something else.

white men cant jump - 9/10. a re-watch obviously, but needed a palate cleanser after all that trash. no summary needed. if you havent seen this, get the hell out of here...
White Men Can't Jump is a classic :D

DC League of Super Pets - 6/10 - took the kids - one hated it and fell asleep, one Meh opinion and one got some laughs. For adults - a couple of funny bits but overall should’ve waited for Netflix and it’s like 25 minutes too long

Back
Top Bottom