Rate the last movie you watched

Damn I loved this movie when it first came out, Wanderers was also worth a watch.
only seen wanderers once ,many years back. While Warriors was a film that just fascinated me from first VHS viewing. Something about the "baseball furies" and roller skating subway punks and clinking 2 glass bottles together...just never leave you.

logan's run - 8/10. a weird but still great sci-fi movie. has a soylent green/planet of the apes feel to it.
the last starfighter - 7/10. probably alot of nostalgia involved in that rating. dude finally beats the last boss on an arcade game only to find out it means he's good enough to join the intergalactic starfighter gang.
hubie halloween - 3/10. you guys warned me, but i guess sometimes im just in the mood for a terrible sandler movie.
hell's drivers - 7/10. sean connery's 2nd major film. he doesnt play a major part tho. the movie is about a recently paroled guy who joins the ruthless industry of truck driving. i found this by accident when i used to watch the dodgy movies on the ABC that were on at 3am, but i have consistantly gone back to it. it has one of my favorite fist fight scenes of all time.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQEmjuU4cMY
its great how he never loses his cig...

someone was talking about fan made horror films and i remembered 'never hike alone' (5/10). not really my cup of milo (even tho horror is probably my favorite genre), but it got high praise from alot of people.

Last edited:
Fan made horror NEVER HIKE ALONE.. i was a big fan of this. The makers dropped some coin to get this made, and i thought they did a great job.I love that its horror fans that are keeping the Jason Voorhees flame going since the Friday the 13th franchise is bogged down in a legal courtroom fight..... maybe try part 2..NEVER HIKE IN THE SNOW.

WHITE BOY (Netflix) interesting doco on a young man convicted of drug offences, And his over zealous sentence.
good not great. ** 2.5/5

NOBODY SLEEPS IN THE WOODS TONIGHT. (Netflix)
thought i would give it a go....Polish horror, that should of stayed in poland..most scenes are stolen from every other horror slasher... Terrible *1/5

Charlie’s Angels (reboot) - my god, I don’t even have a rating for this. 0.5/10 if I have to. Thought I would watch it for 1) Naomi Scott 2) Kristen Stewart 3) Sir Patrick legend

absolute wandering poop. Puke-tastic.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5033998/
Naomi is AMAZING in Aladdin, disappointing follow up.
you took the words out of my mouth Garnett ,watched this with my partner..well attempted to watched it?
terrible, man hating, pathetic trash. seriously who would finance this crap?
zero/5 stars..

Being were in day #2 of our 6 day S.A covid lock down...its a movie marathon.

DOWNFALL (2004) this is the final few days of Hitler's life movie. enjoyed and done very well, was not aware of how it all came to a end for the nazi regine at the end of the war 3.5/5*

FALLING DOWN (1993) Michael Douglas classic...Fantastic 1 day span of a frustrated/violent downfall of a man played to perfection by Douglas.
Frigg'in love this film and has viewed it many of times over the years. 4/5**** classic

just got through "FULL METAL JACKET" ... the Stanley Kubrick 1987 vietnam war classic, one of those films that will be viewed with each new generation and never die... classic 8/10 *

went old school 80's horror A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET the Wes Craven classic, They did such a great job on the story line and the making of this film. Its unfortunate the series spiralled down hill as it went on, because the original storyline (killing inside a dream) was a great platform to build on. Still made Freddy a cult horror icon. loved it growing up/love it today 7/10*

Back
Top Bottom