Rate the last movie you watched

The Mask of Zorro - 7/10

Another Spielberg offering, which is surprisingly underrated I believe.
Antonio Banderas, Anthony Hopkins and a very stunning Catherine Zeta Jones.
Typical Swashbuckling affair, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
Almost gave it a +1 for the (did I mention how stunning) Catherine Zeta Jones :D

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120746/
Totally agree in regards to Jones, have a look at Entrapment. Absolute beauty.

been watching quite a few horror fan films lately on youtube..many are made on a small budget ( a few k) yet many are high quality and thuarly enjoyable and entertaining..

First recommend is a aussie 30m flick MICHAEL VS JASON : EVIL EMERGES its michael myers vs jason voorhees ( and had 14 million views) !! bloody well put together and a great entertaining flick.. check it out 4/5 stars (keep in mind these are fan films/ not hollywood productions)

Just finished watching the o.g original STAR WARS have not seen it in 10/15+ years..got to say, i had a blast. bought back a flood off memories from growing up (all the toys and merchandise) Still one of the greatest films of all time ***** 5/5 stars.. bravo Mr Lucas.
Absolute classic. Grew up with Star wars too. just an epic trilogy 77-83.

since i started...might as well smash out the original first 3
it's... Empire strikes back tonight (looking foward to it aswell)

Just finished watching the o.g original STAR WARS have not seen it in 10/15+ years..got to say, i had a blast. bought back a flood off memories from growing up (all the toys and merchandise) Still one of the greatest films of all time ***** 5/5 stars.. bravo Mr Lucas.
Just got finished watching the whole lot myself, agree damn top shelf filmology.
Which led me to collecting Lightsabers :D

no kidding lightsabers...i've seen a few youtube vid's on peoples star wars collections.So many collectors get in deep, its great to see.

Empire was pretty damn awesome. That start battle scene in the snow with those 4 legged walking machines was a total blast ( my brother had that toy as a kid) it was huge and i was so jealous..
excellent 2nd installment ...4/5****

finished it off with RETURN OF THE JEDI its a great ending to wrap up.. the one thing with the series i love are the space fight scenes. They look incredible and are so eye opening.. Still the best 1-3 series put to film.

borat 2 - 6/10. regular borat stuff. some very funny scenes and some not so funny. poor form from sacha when promoting it tho.

star wars is pretty good. never really liked them growing up (even tho i was obsessed with space), but have learnt to appreciate them over the years. but only the OG trilogy. the rest are absolute trash.

the trial of the chicago 7 - 7/10. pretty good telling. any movie with abbie hoffman as a character will always be interesting.
american woman - 3/10. hard to dislike a mother whose daughter has gone missing, but this chick makes it easy. one of the most annoying characters ive seen in a long time. and just a terrible story to boot.
beneath the planet of the apes - 8/10. i might like this one better than the original. brent has landed on TPOTA in search of charlton heston. he finds him and also unlocks some of the mysteries within 'the forbidden zone'.
flight of the navigator - 8/10. classic.
inception - 9/10. was talked about on here the other week, so thought id give it a re-watch. just a fantastic movie. visually stunning and one of my all time favorite scores from the incredible hans zimmer.

Last edited:
the trial of the chicago 7 - 7/10. pretty good telling. any movie with abbie hoffman as a character will always be interesting.
american woman - 3/10. hard to dislike a mother whose daughter has gone missing, but this chick makes it easy. one of the most annoying characters ive seen in a long time. and just a terrible story to boot.
beneath the planet of the apes - 8/10. i almost like this one better than the original. brent has landed on TPOTA in search of charlton heston. he finds him and also unlocks some of the mysteries within 'the forbidden zone'.
inception - 9/10. was talked about on here the other week, so thought id give it a re-watch. just a fantastic movie. visually stunning and one of my all time favorite scores from the incredible hans zimmer.
Agree on inception 👌Leo is my favourite, big fan of him and his movies

beneath the planet of the apes - 8/10. i might like this one better than the original. brent has landed on TPOTA in search of charlton heston. he finds him and also unlocks some of the mysteries within 'the forbidden zone'.

Flight of the Navigator!!! one of my favs when I was a youngster!

Back
Top Bottom