Rate the last movie you watched

Bit too slow for me. Promising plot but doesn’t deliver

5A31CD6E-D52D-4286-8CE5-F1544C983634.jpeg

also beats the hell out of "FINAL DESTINATION" which i just got through. This thing has not aged well. boring and staged Hollywood 2000's horror?... 4/10

freaky - 6/10. pretty dodgy. vince vaughn is a serial killer who finds a mystical dagger and then fails to kill some blonde high-school chick, so they switch bodies. prepare to suspend your disbelief, but it does have some pretty cool kills in it, which is why it gets a 6 instead of a 3 or 4.
wheels of fortune - 4/10. badger from breaking bad plays a ricky bobby type character in this pretty dreadful billy maddison type story.
zappa - 9/10. unseen, unheard footage released for this new doco. probably a 7/10 for non-zappa fans, but entertaining for any music lover.

Last edited:
driven - 7/10. story of john delorean's attempt to save his company by getting into the cocaine trade. not always a fan of jason sudeikis, but he does pretty well here.
ping pong summer - 7/10. very slow moving and unassuming, but it has some really funny scenes. weird vibe tho, so may not be for everyone.
all nighter - 6/10. pretty standard 'buddy' comedy, but JK simmons is always worth a watch.
run, hide, die - 5/10. school shooters mess with the wrong girl. pretty dodgy.
born a champion - 7/10. im not into UFC/MMA at all, and this was pretty cheesy, but it kept me interested for sure. cool story that presents as a true story. i dont know if it is or isnt tho.
shimmer lake - 7/10. dwight from the office gets involved in a bank robbery and we see it all unfold, but backwards. actually really well done.
dont tell a soul - 5/10. dwight gets caught down a well after chasing some kids who were robbing a house, so they contemplate just leaving him. the kids didnt seem to make realistic decisions/arcs tho.

BROKE (netflix) small little aussie film, a fallen rugby star trying to find his way through his gambling and drinking addiction.
the love story felt fast and forced. not bad - and far from great. ***** 5/10

Back
Top Bottom