Rate the last movie you watched

Star Wars - 2/10. so much wrong with this, i dont even know where to start. plot? characters? dialogue? continuity? all total garbage...'sith wayfinder' indeed.
Motherless Brooklyn - 5/10. had high hopes for this, but was kinda standard. LA confidential its not. couldve done without the tourettes or whatever he had aswell...
Private Parts - 7/10. a re-watch, but still funny. the story of howard stern's rise to fame.

The Irishman. 5/10

Superb acting by everyone, but it was 3.5hrs of talking and very little action.

Plot wise, one of the most boring movies I've ever watched. I was begging for the movie to end.

I gave it 8 but can 100% see why you gave it 5. If i had watched it in one sitting I probably would have done the same

Running with the Devil: 5/10
Stars: Nic Cage, Laurence Fishburne
Synopsis: The CEO of an international conglomerate sends two of his most regarded executives to investigate why shipments of cocaine are being hijacked and over cut somewhere on the supply chain.
Preview:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF96ePDER1Q

Interesting take on the cocaine trade from plant in Brazil to dealer in Seattle. Has some good moments, but mostly underwhelming. Some scenes are a complete waste of time and detract from the direction of the plot. The Fishburne theatre scene is a big WTF.

Last edited:
American Pie: Reunion: 3/10
Stars: everyone from the first one.
Synopsis: Find out what all these idiots are doing 25 years later and see how much they've aged.
Preview:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1akixU65dDY

I didn't know I had this on my HDD, the wife found it as she had never seen it and I hadn't either. (I forget what happened in the 2nd and 3rd one) Same typical adolescent gags even though the crew are all 25 years older. It tries hard, but doesn't quite get there a bit cringe-worthy at times.
Has now been deleted from the HDD.

Rambo: Last Blood: 6/10
Stars: Some dude with a very bad speech impediment.
Preview:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km_L0v3C0ms

Rambo must rescue then avenge his friend who has been kidnapped into the sex trafficking trade in Mexico. Gets very brutal.
I actually didn't mind it. Any excuse for gratuitous violence I can usually get on board with.

Jojo Rabbit 8/10
If you like Taika's other flicks Boy, Hunt for the Wilderpeople, What we do in the shadows etc. Like me then this will be right down your alley.
Plenty of laughs and an interesting take on the adolf character from a brainwashed kids perspective.

Just Mercy - 6/10. cool story about a broken system and an innocent man on death row, but i just didnt buy the main dude as a lawyer.
Richard Jewell - 8/10. great movie. i remember this guy from the 1996 atlanta bombings, but didnt really know any of the story. cast all do fantastic and clint eastwood directing, delivers again...at 90 years old!
Bullet Proof 2 - 3/10. maybe if sandler and wayans had come back, but even then a sequel was always a stretch.
JEXI - 3/10. i didnt get it. from the character who is obsessed with his phone to the new phone that acts like a crazy girlfriend. maybe im too old...

Last edited:
Rambo: Last Blood - 6/10. just didnt feel like a rambo movie. some cool kills, but i wouldve liked confirmation that rambo dies in the chair...
Line of duty - 3/10. this action movie got so bad it actually turned into a decent comedy. if you like laughing at ridiculous movies trying to be legit, then check it out.
Trauma Center - 4/10. pretty dodgy. seemed like bruce willis was really phoning it in.

Last edited:
Knives Out - 7/10. classic murder mystery style. kinda predictable but a fun movie overall. altho the biggest mystery of all was never actually solved...where exactly is marta from?!?

Back
Top Bottom