OutlawNinja

Dom Wilkins Collector
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
BWSNinja
COMC User
OutlawNinja
watched 'Bad Ttimes at The El Royale' last night. i really enjoyed it. reminiscent of early tarantino. good story, cool characters, great soundtrack, well shot...8 or 9/10.

and was just reading up on tarantino's new film, coming out later this year (maybe): Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. starring leo and brad pitt, having something to do with (but not centred around) the manson family. QT has said its the closest thing hes done to pulp fiction, which sounds alright after all the exploitaion era homage stuff hes been doing.
I been holding off on this one till I saw some reviews, will check it out.

sgt_pepper

Amatuer Footballer
Real Name
MaK
eBay User
upperdeck_collector
Benchwarmers 2 - 3/10. wasnt expecting much. the first one was just a bit of fun, but this was terrible.
Glass - 7/10. i liked it. a little obvious, but a cool enough story...
Bigger - 6/10. story of joe weider. ive never heard of him, but he was a big deal in popularising bodybuilding.
The Old Man & The Gun - 6/10. one of the greatest bank robbers and escape artists in modern history, but the movie makes it somehow kinda boring.
Vice - 6/10. a different angle on d!ck cheney's 'reign'. bale does well.

Last edited:

OutlawNinja

Dom Wilkins Collector
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
BWSNinja
COMC User
OutlawNinja
Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald (Part 1) - 5/10

Well I was enjoying this movie and it just ended, hence I put the Part 1 in the title, as the makers should have done.
Where the hell is the rest of it????
Anyone considering watching, maybe wait till the next one (sure hope there is a next one) comes out to finish the story.

Top Bottom