Rate the last movie you watched

sgt_pepper

Amatuer Footballer
Real Name
MaK
Terminator: Dark Fate - 4/10. pretty dodgy. plot holes all over the shop and the way they dispatched john was pathetic. would have been better without any of the old cast (sarah and T800) aswell, but it was just a weak movie overall. worst part was the total lack of explanation of what exactly the new terminator is...very lazy writing. basically its a 2hour chase scene.
Uncut Gems - 6/10. - sandler and KG do alright, and the story is kinda interesting but drags on a bit.

Last edited:

OutlawNinja

Dom Wilkins Collector
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
BWSNinja
COMC User
OutlawNinja
saw this last night. 6/10 for me. not bad, but nothing special. KG does alright and sandler ups his game a bit. it felt way too long tho and sandlers character is so annoying you dont really care what happens to him.
Ah this is the one Sandler thought should have gotten an Oscar nod.

OutlawNinja

Dom Wilkins Collector
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
BWSNinja
COMC User
OutlawNinja
Joker - 5/10

Found this dull and pedestrian and really struggled to make it to the end.
Not a fan of the actor either, which didn't help matters.

GarnettFan4Life

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
saw this last night. 6/10 for me. not bad, but nothing special. KG does alright and sandler ups his game a bit. it felt way too long tho and sandlers character is so annoying you dont really care what happens to him.
Seen and agree exactly with what you said mate, shocking end but didn’t feel attached at all. 4.5/10

sgt_pepper

Amatuer Footballer
Real Name
MaK
Dark Water - 6/10. interesting/tragic story, about the early dangers involved in teflon. story felt disjointed tho and somehow seemed slow and rushed at the same time.
Jack of All Trades - 2/10. starts off by looking into the over-manufacturing of baseball cards in the 80s/90s and the companies' motives etc. but pretty early on the main dude ditches his search into that and it turns into a personal journey about his dad, who owned a card shop, left when he was young and it effected blah, blah, blah.
Train to Busan - 5/10. korean zombie horror. mediocre movie, but gets a bit extra for not relying (heavily) on CGI.
Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez - 6/10. if it was trying to show me the relation to his case and CTE, it didnt do itself any favors.

West Oz Cards

WOC Group Breaks
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
West_Oz_Cards
Amélie (2001) : 8/10
Stars: Mostly french actors
Synopsis: Amélie is an innocent and naive girl in Paris with her own sense of justice. She decides to help those around her and, along the way, discovers love.
Preview:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUECWi5pX7o

Saw this on SBS World Movies. I loved it. It was a very enthralling and entertaining movie from start to finish.
Highly recommend. NOTE: all french speaking with subtitles.

West Oz Cards

WOC Group Breaks
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
West_Oz_Cards
The Skin I live In (2011) : 5/10
Stars: Anotnio Banderas, Alena Anaya.
Synopsis: A brilliant plastic surgeon, haunted by past tragedies, creates a type of synthetic skin that withstands any kind of damage. His guinea pig: a mysterious and volatile woman who holds the key to his obsession.
Preview:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PavJUoZNT7g

What starts out as an intriging movie about a plastic surgeon, slowly turns into a twisted thriller. I felt a little disturbed after watching it. lol

Top Bottom