Rate the last movie you watched

Anyone know where we can watch the Harry Potter movies in AUs?
ive got on a HDD somewhere I’m just looking for a streaming service first - can’t find on Foxtel, Netflix, SBS On Demand.
google says HBO Max but I can’t find that app

can rent on AppleTV for $4.99 or buy for $14.99
cant help with that one bro
truth be told, I have never seen any of the harry potter films

had some great re-viewing last night...
PLATOON (1986) - my god this is a classic film after all these years. Oliver Stone made a great war film from start to finish. Awesome action, great acting (Sheen / Defoe / Tom Berenger was fantastic) unforgettable classic 5*****/5

WALL STREET (1987) - Another O. Stone film and classic film. The story centered on 80's wall street power and greed. Michael Douglas and Charlie Sheen carry this film to its lofty level it deserves. 4****/5

*Its easy to forget just how good/big Sheen was back in the 80's, he made a lot of good decisions with picking films to appear in.

i'm a bit weird like that.. never seen any of the Potters / lord of the rings / marvel-dc films... just never view those big block bluster films/series
Yet i have seen the most obscure /rare/ violent films one can find... some thing about the 80's vhs era i just cant shake...
80's action or horror is my field...

Me either til my kids were into it. And they're screening them again at the movies so we're gonna see 4 at home and 4 at movies. Should be good.
Says they are available on Amazon Prime but they want rental payment of $4.99 each, which is a bit strong seeing as I am an Amazon Prime member.
Have them all on disc and HDD, shame I can't send them to you via Owl :D

Evil Dead 2013.

10/10

Everything you would want in a horror movie and then some. A complete turn around on the earlier installations in the series, not comedic in the slightest.
good call...the early films were great
but, enjoyed the removal of the comedic side to the newer movie

i'm a bit weird like that.. never seen any of the Potters / lord of the rings / marvel-dc films... just never view those big block bluster films/series
Yet i have seen the most obscure /rare/ violent films one can find... some thing about the 80's vhs era i just cant shake...
80's action or horror is my field...
have you seen much stuff from 'troma' productions?

have you seen much stuff from 'troma' productions?
use to love troma vhs releases back in the "video store" rental days...surf nazis must die and Toxic Avenger is a B-grade gold
There is also a troma documentary out which is excellent and a very funny trip

re-watch.. MANIAC COP (1988) a blast from the 80's past, awesome violent b-grade madness..A police man is running around New York killing everyone he comes across. A dark and dingy film that stars b-grade mega stars Bruce Campbell / Tom Atkins and Robert Z'dar (as the killer cop) This film was made on a shoe string budget, but has gone on to be a big cult film.
loved it back in the day/love it even more today.. awesome 4.5****/5

re-watch - SILENT NIGHT DEADLY NIGHT (1984) The classic x-mas slasher. Such a cool film great story/ great violence and it hard to forget a killer dressed up as Santa
has to be seen 4🤘/5 stars

re-watch - SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT -PART 2 ... had to finish off the series, This was the dripping in cheese bad acting sequel, no were near as good as part 1.. does have a legendary scene of bad acting and directing with the killer going on a violent rampage down one street.
all up.... b-grade viewing, has its moments (killing with a umbrella!!) it is what it is... 2.5** /5

eurovision song contest: fire saga - 6/10. will ferrel is his typical self. has some laughs, but its pretty stoopid...
radioactive - 6/10. story of marie curie and her discovery of radium. hits all the famous parts, but has a real strange feel to it.
the case for christ - 2/10. lee strobel's pet project. if you want to see the 'best' christian apologetics has to offer, have a good laugh and get annoyed by illogical/straw-man reasoning, all at the same time, then this might be worth the torture of actually watching it.
black dog - 7/10. was looking for 90s action films i hadnt seen and came across this patrick swayze film. hes a recently paroled truck driver coerced into running guns for his new job. really dodgy with plot holes and over the top explosions.
viewed your THE CASE FOR CHRIST and agree with your points...its torture 1*/5

viewed your THE CASE FOR CHRIST and agree with your points...its torture 1*/5
i put that up in the hopes no-one would watch it...its even worse if you know who lee strobel is. my friend keeps recommending me these movies/shows/books to try and dissuade me of my evil atheism, but everything he points me towards ends up having the opposite effect...

like you i'm atheist..and had no idea who lee strobel is, and after the viewing dont care or wish to know.

re-watch AVP ALIEN VS PREDATOR-- had not viewed this for years...its still ho hum. Could of been so much better then it is considering you got 2 legendary franchises and charecters. It just lacks the violence and only being rated M caters more for teens then true fans of the movies. a shame 2**/5

Back
Top Bottom