Rare Shaquille O'Neal Portrait USA Skybox to be given away !!! Absolutely Free !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anakinleo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
ALEX
COMC User
anakinleo
I'm planning to give this rare card away but unsure if there is still anybody out there who collects Shaquille O'Neal. I have not decided how it should be given away but think the lottery system is the fairest way. I conducted a Michael Jordan one just over the weekend and was very successful. Please drop me a line if anybody would be interested in participating or at least provide a suggestion on how it should be given away. Cheers Alex

I will be conducting the giveaway on the 3rd September... Watch out you Shaq fans

scan0001.jpg

Re: Rare Shaquille O'Neal Portrait USA Skybox to be given away !!! Absolutely Free !!

Shaq fan here, have about 400, no sig yet. let us know what or how ya doing with it. cheers Ryan.

Re: Rare Shaquille O'Neal Portrait USA Skybox to be given away !!! Absolutely Free !!

Shaq fan here, have about 400, no sig yet. let us know what or how ya doing with it. cheers Ryan.

Thanks for the interest. Let's garner more interest before conducting a lottery giveaway. Cheers Alex

im in for a lottery:Dnice of you to give it away:)

i'll be in :thumbsup: thansk for generousity

Im in for sure dont mind the old shaqster got slowly growing collection including a few uncut sheets.Nice looking card too.:D

got about 80 old shaq cards. wouldn't mind this one.

I'm definately in, I actually had this very card when it first came out and for some stupid reason traded it and regretted it ever since. Lottery, maybe Random.org when you've got all the names. Cheers

Need this card for this set - can I play??? :)

No 6... and simply brilliant

---------- Post added 01-09-2010 at 08:34 PM ----------

I'm definately in, I actually had this very card when it first came out and for some stupid reason traded it and regretted it ever since. Lottery, maybe Random.org when you've got all the names. Cheers

No 7.... and I will look into your idea. Thanks for the suggestions.

Count me in for the shaq portraits for sure :) That is one set that I wish I had of picked up
Great gesture btw mate.

Nice card, I'd be keen for a chance at it :)

thanks for the comp mate, count me in ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom