Quiz: Which NBA star are you?

haha yeah its pretty accurate actually.

Im Antoine Walker.

I can shoot the lights out from downtown and im not super athletic and pretty well built, can play low post so Antoine Walker is fairly accurate for me.

Oh Yeah! LBJ! LOL

Thats my name... :lol:

50% Speed, 20% Selfishness, 60% Skill, 60% Athleticism

You scored higher than 32% on Speed
You scored higher than 2% on Selfishness
You scored higher than 58% on Skill
You scored higher than 50% on Athleticism

This is an elite category. LeBron James is fast, athletic, gifted with a diverse skill set, and is a highly unselfish player. If more people played like LeBron, the NBA would rapidly return to its Bird-and-Magic-era popularity. He's as good as the hype. Not a LeBron fan? How about Dwayne Wade or Kevin Garnett? They fit this same mold.

Shaquille O'Neal
40% Speed, 60% Selfishness, 50% Skill, 90% Athleticism

You may have heard of Shaq. He's only the most unstoppable force in the history of the NBA, a three-time champion with the Lakers, and the guy whose presence made everyone pay attention to Miami (where the result was mainly the realization that Dwayne Wade is really, really good). Sure, he needs tons of attention and can't shoot a free throw to save his life, but having Shaq on the floor even at his age is almost like playing with six guys instead of five.

I was Shaq.... :shock:

40% Speed, 80% Selfishness, 60% Skill, 60% Athleticism

Tim Duncan
40% Speed, 50% Selfishness, 50% Skill, 40% Athleticism
Tim Duncan has been called the best player in basketball by many, and it's tough to argue. His Spurs have won three of the last seven championships and two of the last three. He's not the quickest player, nor the most athletic, but his ability as a player and as a leader makes him very dangerous, which in turn provides many opportunities for his other talented teammates. Yao Ming is another player similar to Duncan.

This is an elite category. LeBron James is fast, athletic, gifted with a diverse skill set, and is a highly unselfish player. If more people played like LeBron, the NBA would rapidly return to its Bird-and-Magic-era popularity. He's as good as the hype. Not a LeBron fan? How about Dwayne Wade or Kevin Garnett? They fit this same mold.

Antoine Walker
40% Speed, 80% Selfishness, 60% Skill, 40% Athleticism
A little pudgy, a little slow... but 'Toine can shoot the ball from the three and could, if he made the effort, play from down low as well. This makes him a rarity in the NBA, sort of like Dirk Nowitzki, if Dirk was half as talented with twice the ego.

mt1127501547.jpg

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 16% on Speed

You scored higher than 88% on Selfishness

You scored higher than 58% on Skill

You scored higher than 16% on Athleticism

im Mark madsen :( :( oh god no way i think im going to cry :(..why couldnt i have been vince carter or lebron james :( oh goddddd (nothing against madsen but i think he's crap)...can we redo it? and do like a best out of 5 thing? lol

I did it again and I was still Shaq. Then I did it again and now I'm..

Allen Iverson
50% Speed, 70% Selfishness, 50% Skill, 50% Athleticism
Fast as hell, talented, and unquestionably athletic, Iverson is the people's champion (mainly because he's one of the few basketball players at his level who's not significantly taller than most people). While Iverson averaged impressive assist numbers last year, there's no question that he's a shoot-first, pass-second player. Others in this same mold include: Kobe Bryant and Stephon Marbury.

this is fairly accurate of me on the basketball court

Ben Wallace
40% Speed, 50% Selfishness, 40% Skill, 60% Athleticism
Big Ben Wallace is big. He's not fast. He's not particularly skilled (although in recent years he's unveiled a functional mid-range jumper). But he's big. And selfless. Big Ben doesn't care about his points, he cares about swatting that ball you're trying to lay up into the sixteenth row, and about banging in the middle to give his team the shots they need on the perimeter.

Great test!!! Finally someone recognises my talent!!!! I'm being compared to....

Amare Stoudemire

40% Speed, 50% Selfishness, 70% Skill, 50% Athleticism

Amare Stoudemire is a force of nature. He is not quick, at least not compared to scampering guards like Iverson, but he is the most unstoppable force in basketball since Young Shaq... and he's even younger than Young Shaq was. One of the few players you can consistently bet on to average 30 points per game over a series, and he hasn't even reached his ceiling. Truly, it is good to be Amare.

Hehe Yay I Got
Amare Stoudemire
30% Speed, 50% Selfishness, 50% Skill, 50% Athleticism
Amare Stoudemire is a force of nature. He is not quick, at least not compared to scampering guards like Iverson, but he is the most unstoppable force in basketball since Young Shaq... and he's even younger than Young Shaq was. One of the few players you can consistently bet on to average 30 points per game over a series, and he hasn't even reached his ceiling. Truly, it is good to be Amare.

Back
Top Bottom