Question RE Katich 08/09 Select Signature Card

Jets59

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Freddy
My understanding of this card was that it was available by redemption only as Katich wasnt available to sign at the time of release or something.

Ive found an actual auto card on EBAY and when I asked the seller about the redemption card he said there wasnt one, he pulled the auto straight from the pack without a redemption card. Would this be right?

Were these autos individually numbered?

Any help would be appreciated.

yes and no, he didnt pull the card from a pack as they were all redemptions in the packs, he's lying there. but select arnt sending the redemption card back with the signature card so when you send in your redemption card all you get back is the signature card. no signature card will come with punched hole redemption. i rang select and checked this ages ago as i have a cameron white redemption but wanted the redemption returned, she said no chance. poor i reckon as all other redemptions get returned, just another dissappointing thing from select :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 10-09-2009 at 10:46 AM ----------

Were these autos individually numbered?QUOTE]

sorry forgot about this one, yes they are all individually numbered. it just says on the back of the card for example

not

253/400 like you would think.
there was a katich redemption card that just ended on ebay, no bids @ $49

Yeh and as i mentioned in the price guide these two redemptions are frustrating as you would have to collect one of each for the set virtually halving the number of cards on offer! Another case of Select dropping the ball!

Well I just won one of these Katich's for $26!

Don't even know whether I want it anymore :lol:

There is a redemption for sale at the moment, but I am not buying that as well just to have both! Can't believe they aren't sending them back punched with the card!

lol, was that you that won that. i had that up watching it intending to bid on it in the last minute, but i got distracted and before i knew it auction over lol. Woops. If you dont want it mate Ill take it off your hands just need that katich auto to complete the set of katich autos.

Why would Select change all of a sudden and not send them back?

They are doing for the AFL Redemptions......I don't get it ?!?

If you won an auction fm a Perth seller named playtimetoysonline then all cards came from sealed boxes :) helped bust a few myself a while back.... from this year, i busted a hodge auto i think

sorry forgot about this one, yes they are all individually numbered. it just says on the back of the card for example

not

253/400 like you would think.
there was a katich redemption card that just ended on ebay, no bids @ $49

Well I FINALLY received this Katich sig card today and it is numbered

091 of 400 :confused:

Well I FINALLY received this Katich sig card today and it is numbered

091 of 400 :confused:

Doesnt surprise me that they are only up to 91...... im sure a few people have requested numbers after that, so they are likely a few over 100...
Pretty sure cardzone has case upon case of these still...

Doesnt surprise me that they are only up to 91...... im sure a few people have requested numbers after that, so they are likely a few over 100...
Pretty sure cardzone has case upon case of these still...

I was referring to the fact that another member said these just had the number and not numbered out of 400, don't really care about the number 91, the way I wrote it is how the numbering looks though...

Can you request redemption numbers? I thought they were just issued in order of receipt??

I was referring to the fact that another member said these just had the number and not numbered out of 400, don't really care about the number 91, the way I wrote it is how the numbering looks though...

Can you request redemption numbers? I thought they were just issued in order of receipt??

i realised what you were saying mate. i'll have another look at my other sigs from that year tonight and double check but i really thought it just said the number it was :blink:
i could be wrong tho mate :whistle:

This is the first sig I have from that year/set so was just confused is all :)

Back
Top Bottom