Question re 1994 Dynamic Series 1, 2 & Master

received this one today from scanlensrl off ebay....

coa is dated same as the walters one... basically look identical

even the number 5 looks a lil too similar on the card itself maybe

Copy of scan0001.jpg

BUMP....Does anyone know if this is legit, i normally wouldnt care but if there is possibly an Ettingshausen......OOOFT!

Definitely not legit, all info surrounding the set, checklists, packs, the little paper flyers they used to include inside, say only Meninga and Lamb are signed.

received this one today from scanlensrl off ebay....

coa is dated same as the walters one... basically look identical

even the number 5 looks a lil too similar on the card itself maybe

Hate to say it, but it doesn't look authentic to me, because the pen that it is signed with is totally different to all others I've seen.

This seller should be shot!!!

I am not sure about the authenticity of the walters............all of the A4 certificates I have seen have had a color Intrepid logo at the top and the typed text is closer??................

I am not sure about the authenticity of the walters............all of the A4 certificates I have seen have had a color Intrepid logo at the top and the typed text is closer??................

yeah after having the card itself and the coa from the meninga one in my hands im of the opinion that its fake.... an will be leaving feedback which endorses this

The COA in that auction is exactly the same as an Authentic Meninga one I have seen, which has the Dynamic logo at the top.

The Intrepid certificates came for the 1996 cards, but the certificate he's made up for the Walters card is a bang on copy of the 1994 Supporters Choice certificate. He's done a good job, but it is fake.

I follow Steve Walters on eBay reasonable regularly looking for his 96 Acetate Signature card. Given I have never seen any of the '1500' copies of this card I'd say it is a very good fake.

We don't know the origins of these fakes (that Meninga included) so i wouldnt be so quick to judge the seller. He MAY have been fooled himself.

i contacted the seller a few hours before this thread started asking about its origins etc as i had never seen one before.... he never replied....

i contacted him a day later about my meninga card and its condition an replied with a couple hours

To be honest I was going to ask the question as I had contacted a couple of guys I know who were BIG TIME into cards when Dynamic was operational. I was advised that whilst the overall design was similar to other COA's he has or has seen there seemed to be something not quite right with that Walters COA, however, he would have to see it close up to say for sure.............me thinks it not genuine and someone has called his bluff.

I sent a message asking about it as well, not suggesting it was fake but again just asking about it's origins etc.....I think we may have scared him off.

Back
Top Bottom