Question re 1994 Dynamic Series 1, 2 & Master

AyiosYiorgos

Card Addict
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
st.george4life / TradingCardFactory
Does anyone know if in Series 1 the Gold Cards (G1-5) if they did an autograph version of them, also in Series 2 the Supporter Choice Top Ten is there an Autograph version?
Also in the 1994 Masters Series, was Steve Renouf the only Auto?
Also in the 1995 Tribute series in the subset Extreme Hall of Fame is there an Auto version of this??

Yes to the 1st 3 dont think so in the 4th
1994 s1 gold sig limited to 1000 i think, cards in pack
1994 s2 yes limited to possibly 1500 some ive seen with coa
As far as i know renouf was only sig card produced.
I have never seen sig version of hall of fame.
Im sure tak would be able to be of more assistance

I have two of the Brad Mackay Auto gold card from 1994 numbered out of 1000. Cant find a Mark Coyne one though.
Would love to know if theres a Mackay Supporters Choice auto card though?

Does anyone know if in Series 1 the Gold Cards (G1-5) if they did an autograph version of them, also in Series 2 the Supporter Choice Top Ten is there an Autograph version?
Also in the 1994 Masters Series, was Steve Renouf the only Auto?
Also in the 1995 Tribute series in the subset Extreme Hall of Fame is there an Auto version of this??

Yes to the first 3 and no for the WCT set

Thats interesting :) it's why i asked had a feeling there might have been some sort of auto's

any1 inform me on this card? from series 2. ive only ever heard of Lamb an Meninga signing cards from this series...

1994 Steve Walters 1994 Supporter's Choice Redemption (eBay item 370453752539 end time 13-Nov-10 18:35:36 AEDST) : Sport

---------- Post added 06-11-2010 at 08:35 PM ----------

yeah was aware of that regarding Lamb / Meninga... Got the Renouf....

series 2 is lamb and meninga limited to 1500, lots never redeemed tho and renouf is the only sig for masters. limited to 500

---------- Post added 06-11-2010 at 08:35 PM ----------

yeah was aware of that regarding Lamb / Meninga... Got the Renouf....

series 2 is lamb and meninga limited to 1500, lots never redeemed tho and renouf is the only sig for masters. limited to 500

I have a few examples of the cards you are asking about, here are some images

1994 Series 1 Auto - Kerrod Walters.jpg 1994 Series 1 Auto - Kevin Walters.jpg

1994 Masters Auto - Steve Renouf.jpg

It is VERY rare (and I never use that word 'rare') to see the Renouf auto set from the Masters with the 3rd card.

1994 Series 1 Auto - Kerrod Walters.jpg

1994 Series 1 Auto - Kevin Walters.jpg

1994 Masters Auto - Steve Renouf.jpg

Nice, looks like i will have to put them on my WANT list...
Are you talking about this card?

Yes I am you bugger, I have looked everywhere for a set with the Redemption Card and the one you have there is the first I have seen in Australia. Last one I saw and placed an offer for was in England but the fella wanted just way too much.

Now that has just made my night................cheers

Glad to have made your night :) .... well there are 500 of these cards, where have they all gone? im pretty sure i have seen one on ebay, unless it was the one you mentioned....

Yes I am you bugger, I have looked everywhere for a set with the Redemption Card and the one you have there is the first I have seen in Australia. Last one I saw and placed an offer for was in England but the fella wanted just way too much.

Now that has just made my night................cheers

Glad to have made your night :) .... well there are 500 of these cards, where have they all gone? im pretty sure i have seen one on ebay, unless it was the one you mentioned....

May have been, In the five years I have been collecting NRL cards I have seen this once. Question, is the redemption card numbered also?

Back
Top Bottom